Honda Fury Forums: banner

boomerangs

1K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  huskamute1 
#1 ·
furians of the world need to pick your brains, I bought a set of boomerangs ages ago, went to fit other day and instructions are missing, all straight forward except there are 2 pieces of clear plastic about 2" wide and 12" long :confuzed: cant work out what they are for.

#6 ·
ah but I have a theory, even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while, I just need a blind squirrel to answer my question :wink:

Reactions: Kbuskill
#7 ·
I think your blind squirrel found too many nuts this time....

The so called boomerangs or frame covers tape to the frame and thereare not any other parts....

I hope we`re talking about the same part or I just sounded like all the other nuts....

>:)

Tigger

#8 ·
yes same part m8, but for some reason mine has what can only be described as 2 very flimsy 12 rules, ah well in the bin they go :wink:

#9 ·
Diddnt have them bits with my frame covers....rather than take my cobra swept pipes off I cut the r/h side either side of the cobra mounting bracket....also stuck them on with silicon and clamped them...mine came loose with adhesive tape...:wink:

#10 ·
...mine came loose with adhesive tape...:wink:
That is because you need Double Sided Adhesive Tape :grin:

Scotty, my bet is those clear plastic pieces have two protective foils. One on each side, the middle layer will stick both sides. You will quickly discover, once you got your reading glasses on :wink:

Reactions: huskamute1
#12 ·
That is because you need Double Sided Adhesive Tape

Scotty, my bet is those clear plastic pieces have two protective foils. One on each side, the middle layer will stick both sides. You will quickly discover, once you got your reading glasses on

hahahaha I hope to hell your wrong m8, if your correct it must be my age lol

#14 ·
Mum's the word !

Was I right about the tape or the glasses :confuzed::confuzed::confuzed:

#15 ·
both lol, I checked the plastic out and it does have very fine film over them on both sides, so they must be something new that they are sending out with the boomerangs >:) cheers m8

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.