Honda Fury Forums: banner

SLK-Customs soon to open in Phoenix Az!

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Slikk83 
#1 ·
SLK-Customs is soon to open is Arizona come November. Cant wait to be in the sun! Who's in the Phoenix area?!?!
Clip art Illustration Graphics

Nate B
:toast:

See less See more
#4 ·
Oh man I'm not sure I could do the move from the West Coast to AZ. The best mountains to lack of mountains. But, seems like it will bode well for a MC business! Good luck!

#5 ·
Nate,

First of all welcome to Phoenix. You'll love it here. I look forward to meeting up once you settle in.

Second, and this is for Krash, Arizona is one of the "mountain states" in the US. Phoenix is surrounded on all sides by 4k foot to 7k foot mountains. My office is a mile from 2 two different mountains. 3 hours from Phoenix are a few ski resorts with 12k foot mountains. Our football team is the Cardinals which is Spanish for "mountains". Ok the last one I made up.

Talk soon.

#6 ·
Oh I know, I just get spoiled being from AK, then moving to MT, then to WA. I have friends who have ridden the mountains there (as well as an ex GF who worked at Taos) So I've heard a bit about it, as well, our football team in MT played you guys. I would miss the ocean, as well as all the coastal opportunities. I spent some time around Phoenix, and I know that's not what the whole state is like, but not my style at all. Not to say I wouldn't mind exploring with someone who does all of that out there, and get the "locals" tour.

I can imagine you can ride MC all year round there, in nice weather though!

#7 · (Edited)
Dang I didn't know missing u at the oceanshores bike thing would make u move away :) I just spent a week deer hunting at my brothers in eastern wa . I've considered moving there a few times just to get alittle more riding days in

#11 ·
Congratulations on your move Nate

I hope your family and business continue to thrive in AZ!

If there is a chance for another ride before you leave town please let me know :smile:

My Brother-In-Law lives in Surprise so the next time I'm in PHX I will be looking you up :toast:

Be Safe my Friend
Will

#13 ·
Thanks guys I can't wait for the move! I'll be looking forward to meeting new fury owners when I get there. Here's a few pictures of the new pad! Architecture Building House Stage Home

Property Home Lawn Grass Residential area

Swimming pool Water Property Backyard Leisure

Furniture Table Property Outdoor table Patio

#14 ·
Nice looking spot. Looks like I chose the wrong career path...

#16 ·
Everything is a work in progress. Lol busy busy. Can't wait to move tho

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.