*NEW* SLK INFERNO Exhaust video - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum
 15Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-18-2017, 05:24 PM Thread Starter

Cool *NEW* SLK INFERNO Exhaust video

Just showing off the new INFERNO Exhaust . All I got to say is these sound so much better in person & are by far the best sounding pipes SLK-Customs offers. Video does not do these bad boys justice

Here is a picture of them with the stock intake. Im going to make a slight change. Drop the front header & turn the tips about 45*.
BakoFury, 835 and WI_Hedgehog like this.

August 2016 Fury of the Month
SLK-Customs Nova Exhaust , Aftermarket Red/Black Mirrors SLK-Customs LED front signals/Fork Covers,
Fury Nation Japan Full Chin Scoop, SLK-Customs Licence Plate Bracket, 240 Cobra Rear Tire

Last edited by Slikk83; 06-18-2017 at 05:35 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-18-2017, 11:27 PM

Garage
Nice..........

RIDING THE VALLEY OF THE SUN....
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-18-2017, 11:55 PM Thread Starter

Thanks man!

SLK-Customs Nova Exhaust , Aftermarket Red/Black Mirrors SLK-Customs LED front signals/Fork Covers,
Fury Nation Japan Full Chin Scoop, SLK-Customs Licence Plate Bracket, 240 Cobra Rear Tire

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-19-2017, 12:30 PM

Garage
What is the Price?

post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-19-2017, 11:21 PM Thread Starter

Sent you a PM
835 likes this.

post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-20-2017, 09:52 AM

I have slip-ons, which are as much as my ears can take (hate earplugs). Don't think I don't lust after these pipes...the sound is fantastic, the looks are beautiful, the feeling....ohhh....
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-20-2017, 11:07 AM

Garage
I know the normal response is that you can change exhaust and not get you ecu done as long as you use the stock intake.

Just for peace of mind, does that hold true with these?

post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-20-2017, 04:00 PM

That's crap. It depends on how rich the bike runs. I kept hearing slip-ons shouldn't produce popping on higher-RPM decel, and lemme tell you, I gots it, and gots it good. The tips carbon up only if I don't pull the clutch and instead use engine braking, so I know this particular bike is running rich from the factory (should pull the plugs at some point....). No, it's not air getting in, I've mounted the pipes three times, torqued the hell out of the clamps, etc., it's the bike (2016 in super-slick blue). I did buy the PAIR elimination kit and will put it in...sometime--probably in winter when the ECU can be sent in.

I've heard nothing but good about SLK pipes, and bet they have that chest-pounding *thud*...very tempting...in fact, almost bought a used set off the forum, but so happy with the slip-ons (from @Rope which are right at the limit of "too loud") that I didn't. But I still might--that's how bad I want them.

Last edited by WI_Hedgehog; 06-20-2017 at 04:02 PM.
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-20-2017, 10:55 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 835 View Post
I know the normal response is that you can change exhaust and not get you ecu done as long as you use the stock intake.

Just for peace of mind, does that hold true with these?
A very good rule of thumb is that intake changes can dynamically affect the combustion process because the intake is involved before the combustion has happened. While exhaust will not affect it as much because combustion has already happened before the pipes ever come into play. So with any intake change, you need to address fuel. With exhaust only, it is optional.
Kbuskill likes this.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin
The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination. - Voltaire
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 06-21-2017, 03:13 AM Thread Starter

Our bikes actually have a map sensor and will make adjustments as needed. These will be fine with the stock intake.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode