Prayer thread cranking it up for the ones in need. - Page 15 - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum

» Insurance
» Honda Fury Prices
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2012, 09:47 AM   #141 (permalink)

Hey Jerry,

A beautiful Sunday morning and I hope that as Ken recommended you make it to a service somewhere. God's gonna touch you no matter where you are but just having others around you who can offer you a silent prayer will help out tremendously. There are folks who are more than happy to sit with you and offer a prayer for you and over you.

The mind is such a powerful thing that until you can calm your mind or at least put some perspective on your thoughts, it's gonna make you sick to your stomach. A little bit every day, one step at a time, focus on yourself and put your mind on other things. It will help and it will eventually get better.

God bless you and I'll be praying for you this morning brother.
AmmoDawg is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2012, 07:08 PM   #142 (permalink)

nothing better that looking at your wife's timeline (facebook) & she her boyfriend telling her how much he loves everything about her & how he is glad she loves him too. i gotta move on people. i'll end up driving five hours one way & hurting somebody, going to jail & losing whatever i have left. i wouldn't even consider kicking his butt, but he ran his mouth about me & my family (on facebook) & he doesn't even know us. thanks for all the prayers & insight. all i ask is you pray for my wife, because she isn't acting herself. pray she gets the help she needs. i didn't go sunday, but i think i will next sunday. it can't hurt. i gotta let her go as bad as i hate to. facebook & all the other sights like it as not for married people, they help ruin relationships. her son that's living with me is really mad at her for what she is doing and has done. you guys don't know the half of it. she done me wrong. the person i loved & loved me would have never done these hurtful things. she is gone, & something else took over. if that makes any sense. please pray for her & if you ever meet a woman in bardstown, ky named shanda, tell her her family misses her. please pray for her.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:00 PM   #143 (permalink)

Sounds like you need to block him from your Facebook. Then unfriend her and block her too. Watching her like that, regardless of your marital status, could be grounds for cyber stalking and isn't good for you mentally.

Again, I've been through all that and far worse. You gotta trust me. You're going to continue beating yourself up as long as you keep punishing yourself by following her fb posts.
Old 10-16-2012, 09:39 AM   #144 (permalink)

Well Jerry even though it's still very painful and a lot to deal with I am encouraged, It seems you are making steps in the right direction.... thinking more clearly... and you are right a person is not their self when they give in to the temptation of sin... they are out of the will of God... and therefore the consequence of sin has it's effect.....
You are now a follower of Jesus... You have ALL you need!
You have us also... LOL! But really... When I saw my Brothers in Christ Jesus come in here, to Pray for you and share their Life and share Hope they have.. Man I am Blessed by such Love.. my words can't describe.
Follow Jesus!
Jerry in my Spiritual view we are in a raging battle field on the earth and when a Brother gets wounded or is down... we will run to his side... surround and protect him from the enemy.. tend to his wounds and Most importantly get him to our Father God!!!
Put on The Whole Armor Of God!
10 Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. 11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devilís schemes. 12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms. 13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. 14 Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, 15 and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. 16 In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. 17 Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

18 And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lordís people.
KenD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:27 PM   #145 (permalink)

i would like to thank all of you for your support. i know this wasn't the place for my story telling but you guys have been awesome in trying to ease my pain. thank you all. i really mean that. i still want you all to pray for Shanda to open her eyes & get help with whatever is going on in her mind right now. she is a wonderful person, she just gave up on me. it happens all the time i guess, but when it's you it's different. i never thought at 41 i would be without her & single. it didn't take long for my life to get turned upside down. this is the hardest thing i've ever faced. she is still the most important person in my life even though she has broken me. thank you all again, & remember, pray for Shanda.
Old 10-21-2012, 09:34 AM   #146 (permalink)

Hey Jerry.... it's Sunday... come on Brother time to get ready and go to church, I know it can be difficult.... Just do it..! Been Praying for you and Shanda this week.
Also thought about Pam ( aWomans Fury) haven't seen her in a while, lets continue to pray for her.
And I ask you to pray for me been sick in my sinus and sore throat, running a fever all week,
Praying For All You!
And with all my heart I thank you!
In Jesus Name.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:15 AM   #147 (permalink)

.... Just want to ask everyone that will to be in prayer.. talk to God about our concerns and ask for His Will to be done in our country, we need His Help..
Storm has devastated so many Lives...
The Election of our President..
And each and everyone you who recognizes a need in their Life,
I pray for you and with through such times of trouble and concerns.
Father Your Will be done.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:40 PM   #148 (permalink)

I'm asking my Brothers and Sisters to be in Prayer with me today for my Flesh and Blood Brother Tony! Last night He fell off his porch and broke his leg.
He's just out of surgery, I understand they put a rod and nail in his shin bone, long recovery ahead.... I really appreciate everyone who will pray for Him... Thank You....and to each of you who have asked for prayer... know you are in my prayers..... to God be the Glory and His Will be Done.
Old 12-05-2012, 06:20 PM   #149 (permalink)
jw

Tell Tony my family sends our prayers & a Very Merry Christmas .
jw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:43 PM   #150 (permalink)

You got it Ken.All i can muster up go's to tony.

Salty Hog was here.
460brevill is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement