Prayer thread cranking it up for the ones in need. - Page 17 - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum

» Insurance
» Honda Fury Prices
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2012, 05:07 PM   #161 (permalink)
jw

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodenhorse View Post
It's all good Sinister!
I'm gonna pray for you & Steveo as well !
jw is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2012, 05:11 PM   #162 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodenhorse View Post
It's all good Sinister!

Sinister1
sinster1-2010 matte silver,accutronix side mount plate holder,zombie levers,MFR MONGOS,custom mirrors,DLX spike t-band chrome grips,accutronix air cleaner adapter,demons cycle spike chrome air cleaner,L&M lowering spring
sinister1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:11 PM   #163 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tito View Post

1. That as I transition out of ministry, I wish for God to remind me that my identity is in Christ, not my vocation. Ministry flows through my veins, and I just hope ministry opportunities abound in Nashville.
2. For my wife, as she is trying to be strong in handling this news. Pray that the Lord with restore her heart with joy and peace.
3. For the move and new job. That everything will go smoothly, and the Lord will provide for us.

Tito and Chloe it is a Blessing to have you join us in the Forum and even greater to have you as part of the body of believers who join in prayer over the needs of anyone who will come forward with a need in their life, I am sincere in what I say. Our Father will guide you and He will finish the work He has begun in you.... God's Will be done in you and wife's desire to be parents.
I am in prayer for Both of you, Almighty is our God!

Update on My brother Tony, he's home from the hospital and doing well for all he's been through... He say's Thank You for praying for Him!
And I am praying for everyone with request and for the viewers.
God my Father I love and Worship You.
KenD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:05 PM   #164 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw View Post
Sounds good to me! Anytime anyone wants to include me when they are praying to God, I can definitely appreciate it!
Old 12-10-2012, 12:13 PM   #165 (permalink)

Quote:
Ditto on what Steveo said.
woodenhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 12:17 PM   #166 (permalink)
jw

But I was praying u-all would show more love to the entitlement society ! LMAO !
Old 12-10-2012, 12:35 PM   #167 (permalink)

Quote:
But I was praying u-all would show more love to the entitlement society ! LMAO !
LOL! Good one, but seriously, we should all probably ask God to intervene with all the people in this country and make sure all our hearts and minds are on the right track.

I know I could stand to straighten up and take a better course.
Old 12-10-2012, 12:49 PM   #168 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister1 View Post

Sinister1
Here, let me clear it up for you...............it's all good = meaning God's plan, He is in control, people of faith understand that...Tito is having a tough time, understandably. We don't know why, but we do know God has a plan for us all, we may not understand it now, but I've found that in the future, we generally see how something from the past has affected things for the better. None of us wants to lose or see a family member suffer, or suffer ourselves.....
woodenhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:01 PM   #169 (permalink)
jw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
LOL! Good one, but seriously, we should all probably ask God to intervene with all the people in this country and make sure all our hearts and minds are on the right track.

I know I could stand to straighten up and take a better course.
Totally agree on asking God to help all the people of the world and I could stand to take the higher ground a lot more then I do as well ! !
Old 12-11-2012, 03:21 AM   #170 (permalink)

It's been a tough month for me and I'd appreciate your prayers for me and my family. My mom lost her 8-year battle with breast cancer on Thanksgiving Day @ 11:50am. Thanksgiving was her favorite holiday. As well, she turned 75 Monday before Thanksgiving. The last week of her life she was basically non-responsive due to the meds she was taking to keep her out of pain. Needless to say, it's been a difficult few weeks. I'm a minister and I had the honor of performing her memorial service. Though it was the most difficult thing I have ever done in my life, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I miss her and will miss her even more on Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Advertisement