Prayer thread cranking it up for the ones in need. - Page 20 - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum

» Insurance
» Honda Fury Prices
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2013, 09:47 PM   #191 (permalink)

well i haven't been on here in a while so i thought i would update everyone on my situation. i've done all i can do, she has left me & it doesn't look like she is coming back. we are getting the divorce when out income tax money comes in. i wish things would have turned out different & they might one day, but i you can't make someone want to be with you that doesn't. i just wanted to thank all of you for your prayers. i've prayed everyday for the last four months & it doesn't look like i'm getting anywhere. on a side note, i'm not as ugly as i thought i was. lol there hasn't been a shortage of woman to talk to. lol anyways, thanks again. maybe one day everything will come together. i have learned a lot about myself & seen stuff i didn't like. it's no wonder she left me. one more thing, it's a warning to all my friends on here. please don't take your wife or husband for granted. don't just assume they will always be there and love you no mater what. you might get taught a lesson like i was. never again do i want to feel the kind of pain i have felt & i don't want to see any of you go though it either. are you doing everything you can to show them you love them? it's just a warning my friends.

Old 01-11-2013, 10:04 PM   #192 (permalink)

Continued prayers for you. There was a time God helped me see what I really had in my life when I thought I had nothing left at all.

Isaiah 61:2-4

King James Version (KJV)

2 To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;

3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.

4 And they shall build the old wastes, they shall raise up the former desolations, and they shall repair the waste cities, the desolations of many generations.
Old 01-11-2013, 10:17 PM   #193 (permalink)

nitro, you will mount up with wings as eagles............sometimes it takes getting away to found out what you really have and need..............................t
Old 01-12-2013, 08:47 AM   #194 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nitro man View Post
well i haven't been on here in a while so i thought i would update everyone on my situation. i've done all i can do, she has left me & it doesn't look like she is coming back. we are getting the divorce when out income tax money comes in. i wish things would have turned out different & they might one day, but i you can't make someone want to be with you that doesn't. i just wanted to thank all of you for your prayers. i've prayed everyday for the last four months & it doesn't look like i'm getting anywhere. on a side note, i'm not as ugly as i thought i was. lol there hasn't been a shortage of woman to talk to. lol anyways, thanks again. maybe one day everything will come together. i have learned a lot about myself & seen stuff i didn't like. it's no wonder she left me. one more thing, it's a warning to all my friends on here. please don't take your wife or husband for granted. don't just assume they will always be there and love you no mater what. you might get taught a lesson like i was. never again do i want to feel the kind of pain i have felt & i don't want to see any of you go though it either. are you doing everything you can to show them you love them? it's just a warning my friends.
Great to hear from you Jerry, Your right can't make someone Love You... not the Way God created us... The same applies to God our Father, as much as He Loves us and desires us to Love Him a have a relationship with Him, He won't force us to.... it would not be Love..Pure and True.... He Loved us first so we could Love Him... and know Him, but we must choose. We can't imagine the hurt and pain God feels when people reject Him... And Yet He still Loves Us.
4 months of prayer and you said looks like you got no where.... I don't think so Jerry.. though the distant and steps may seem small in your flesh, I can see by your concern for others God has brought your Spirit great distant.. and I know your heart is still healing but I can tell much healing has been done.. God carried you through a lot of hard days.. Thank Him and Give Him the Glory! God tells in Matthew 6:31 " Therefore do not worry, saying " What shall we Eat?"or What shall we Drink?"or "What shall we wear?"
6:32 For after all these things the gentiles seek. For your Heavenly Father knows that you need all these things.
6:33 " But seek first the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
6:34 " Therefore do not worry about tomorrow , for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
Thank You Jerry for reminding us to Love those in our Lives and not neglect them. Don't be a stranger Jerry its great to have ya back... Continue following God and His plan he is with you and will finish the work He has begun in You!
Love Ya Brother! Sometime we get along way down the road before we can see how far we've come......
KenD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:26 PM   #195 (permalink)

i have came a long way. what i thought was important really wasn't. i have changed a lot of things about myself & the way i was thinking too. it's no wonder she left me, it really isn't. i know this now i just continue to pray everyday that i weigh on her heart a little more and more as time goes on. i'm not waiting anymore, i'm doing my own thing & living for just me for the first time in my life. for the good or bad, it is what it is. i do thank you all for your prayers & if you want to continue them for me and my beautiful wife Shanda they would be much appreciated. i have a love for her that most women dream about having but never find. i tell other women how i feel about her & they will tear up & some even cry. whats funny is, now my eyes are open, it's to late. it wouldn't have been as bad if i knew it wasn't my fault. and yes, i can say that with certainty. god bless you all & thank you again.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:15 PM   #196 (permalink)

Keep working on yourself and the good Lord will do the rest. It may not be what you think you want in the end. Stay open minded and strong hearted. God bless you bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Old 01-14-2013, 04:40 PM   #197 (permalink)
jw

Dear God I've tried my best but if today I lose my hope please tell me that your plans are better then my dreams

Last edited by jw; 01-14-2013 at 04:43 PM.
jw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 11:10 AM   #198 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 460brevill View Post
It's another great day out there so lets get rollin.Ken,my brother in West Va is in on our prayer tryangle so let er rip.Yall have a good day.
..... almost speechless.... sent my spirit soaring as if on the wings of an eagle... like twisting the throttle of my soul on a long straight road.... still can't find the words... Thank You Bill for letting me know this and Thank Our Brother for me for joining with us!!
[YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]
Holy are You Father, Holy is Your Great Name.You alone a Worthy of Worship and Praise.
Your Perfect Will Be Done.
You know my needs before I speak... but you hear my prayers and listen till I'm done, and I don't even understand what is best for me or Your Great Will for my Life... and because You Love Me and Forgive Me you welcome me to come before you into Your Presence Day and Night to be near you and share what's on my heart, my needs and the needs of others... Thank You is not enough for me to tell you how I feel... You know what's in my Heart... I want my Life to be in your Will Father! In The Name of Jesus. Amen.
I will continue to be in prayer for ya'll!
Old 01-17-2013, 03:05 PM   #199 (permalink)

Great vid Ken.He will always lead us down the right path.Our part is easy,just follow him.

Salty Hog was here.
460brevill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 09:36 AM   #200 (permalink)

Default May our Hearts Be Joined in This.

I am asking ya'll to take a moment a pray for all those who are in the states who are in the threat of severe storms today.
Father I ask you to keep us all safe and calm our fears, give us peace knowing you love us and are in control of all things... I ask even that you will calm the storms... I ask for Help Father, in the name of Jesus, Your Will Be Done. Amen.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement