Honda Fury Forums: banner

Vote for the 2015 Fury of the Year

Vote for the 2015 Fury of the Year

10K views 80 replies 18 participants last post by  Night Fury 
#1 ·
This is the official voting thread for the 2015 Fury of the Year!

This Poll is public, please review the voting rules HERE. If you have less then 60 posts and/or 60 days, your vote will be removed. Paid members are exempt from the 60/60 rule.

The winner from each month is listed below.

January - BlueJ
February - Chicofury
March - Black Ice
April - Night Fury
May - Sludge
June - trs4more1
July - davelee
August - ILVH8RS
September - Smokin Tyre Garage
October - Mauaguilera
November - Dave Maher
December -Blade Fury

Please vote for the bike of your liking. The voting thread will last for 1 week.

Good Luck!

See less See more
#46 ·
Wow, that decision SUCKED! Hard to choose between such gorgeous machines. From mild to wild, there is some definite talent on this forum. Some of you guys have done just over the top craziness to an already awesome bike and I know I speak from several of us when I say thank you for your innovations, input, advise and assistance. It is an honor to be a part of the same crowd and have received the same recognition. Even fro my meager build. And much of that is because of you all and the knowledge and guidance provided on this forum. Thanks so much and congrats to all of you, some beautiful and amazing rides!

Reactions: BladeFury
#47 ·
Thank you Husky!!! for the mercy vote tee.heee I will stop crying now and smile big :grin:

Wow just as I've been reading these posts another vote for the green attitude, this is really neck in neck......

Yeah when i did that commemorative calendar last year i had gone back to 2009. one thing i must say is cheers for never missing a month, and then yes i did notice there was sometimes 70-ish votes on these, plus some tie breakers... maybe we can figure an idea to give it a little kick again... draw more excitement! interest.. a bigger crowd :D what about expanding the contest to include different classes like they do in bike shows? Maybe some folk are intimidated thinking they have "too stock" of a bike... Maybe like.. i dont know a Paint job class, stock class, super mod class, chrome class (lol) what else can there be enough for enough bikes to enter/compete/win?

Just throwing an idea out there......... sometimes ya jsut gotta jazz things up a bit! :skellie:

#48 · (Edited)
I was actually thinking of next year running the contest and asking only those that have not yet won to enter each month. It's apparent to me that when certain people enter their bikes that others fail to also enter in the belief that a previous winner is already going to win, so why bother entering? We have a lot of the same people entering the same bikes, sometimes without even adding to the mods already done. Stock bikes or slightly moded bikes may not think they have a chance in hell. Everyone always says they will enter there bikes when it's close to being done or when it's good enough. They are all good enough.

#67 ·
Your payoff went thru brother Sludge, you are now tied lol.

#75 ·
just sayin, there can only be a tie for first place, the loser of the tie breaker would be second, then the other two would be contending for third and fourth..........am i wrong on this?........just wondering.....not being an azz............oh wait my 16 year old daughter that knows EVERYTHING just updated, i am an ass. carry on..................t

#76 ·
I didn't mean there would be any contest between Blade and me. Technically second place would be whomever is not the winner of Sludge/ STG. That's pretty obvious. I only meant that in all the time I've run the contests I've never seen a double tie like this was.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.