June 2016 Fury of the Month Submissions - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum
 31Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-06-2016, 01:22 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

June 2016 Fury of the Month Submissions

This is the thread to post pictures of your bike to compete for the June 2016 Fury of the Month title!!!

Limit of 5 pictures will be allowed, since I can only fit 5 pictures for each nominee.

I can accept up to 15 self nominees!

Photo submissions will end June 15th.

On June 16th a voting thread will be opened which will last one week for the Fury community to vote. This will be a public poll...

On the 23rd the "June 2016 Fury of the Month" will be announced!

Good Luck!!!

If you don't know how to upload/attach photos to your reply, read this: How To Upload Photos

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-06-2016, 01:50 PM

Garage
Just a suggestion - you may want to consider categorizing entries by class, ie.. stock, lightly modified, super modified, etc.. otherwise, us lowly-guys with stock or light mods are always at the bottom of the heap..
post #3 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-06-2016, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tknj99 View Post
Just a suggestion - you may want to consider categorizing entries by class, ie.. stock, lightly modified, super modified, etc.. otherwise, us lowly-guys with stock or light mods are always at the bottom of the heap..
this has been brought up before, then it becomes what is the definition of each class, lightly modified to one person is not lightly modified to another, hence the good natured competition has always continued as is. Look over the winners in the past, a good looking well done lightly modified bike sneaks in on occasion just because of how well and tastefully it was done. Just my 2 cents.................t
Dave Maher, donzi18 and davelee like this.

post #4 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-06-2016, 04:34 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Yea, this has been discussed. Plus, for me to break things into categories becomes a lot of work for me. It's a friendly competition with no awards. It's all a matter of who enters AND the pictures of the entry. I'm a two time winner. My bike is mildly modified by my standards. I was beaten out a couple of months ago. It all depends on who enters. That's one reason I really want to see more new and fresh entries rather than the same people. But hey, this isn't my competition. I just post the threads and set up the contests.
Dave Maher likes this.

post #5 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-06-2016, 04:37 PM

Garage
Yea i hear ya.. my suggestion was merely to convey a sense i get that noobs are probably shying away from posting in this thread as they probably get the feeling that they don't stand a chance, i know i definitely felt that way initially, and then tried a few times just for the hell of it..
post #6 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-06-2016, 09:13 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Trust me, I get it. I've also seen and given the excuse of "I'll enter when my bike is done (or good enough) ."

It really depends who decides to show off their bike. My bike is nice, but falls way short in comparison to some.

post #7 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-06-2016, 09:19 PM

A Fresh Look at "Silver"

Howdy - just to start this shindig off, here are a couple new shots of old "Silver"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FOTM1.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	156002   Click image for larger version

Name:	FOTM2.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	156010   Click image for larger version

Name:	FOTM3.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	156018   Click image for larger version

Name:	FOTM4.jpg
Views:	285
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	156026   Click image for larger version

Name:	FOTM5.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	156034  

ChicoFury
February 2015 Fury of the Month
post #8 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-07-2016, 05:52 AM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Dave Maher
The present Fury of the month system has worked very well for the past seven years with little complaint. If the Newbees shy away because because they feel they don't stand a chance well that's life. Maybe they were also taught early on that everyone deserves a trophy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tknj99 View Post
Yea i hear ya.. my suggestion was merely to convey a sense i get that noobs are probably shying away from posting in this thread as they probably get the feeling that they don't stand a chance, i know i definitely felt that way initially, and then tried a few times just for the hell of it..
Goat, davelee and Kbuskill like this.

Life is good!

June 2010 FOTM
Nov 2015 FOTM
post #9 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-07-2016, 06:37 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicoFury View Post
Howdy - just to start this shindig off, here are a couple new shots of old "Silver"

Chico is pulling out the chick card!
Will'sFury likes this.

post #10 of 43 (permalink) Old 06-07-2016, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Maher View Post
The present Fury of the month system has worked very well for the past seven years with little complaint. If the Newbees shy away because because they feel they don't stand a chance well that's life. Maybe they were also taught early on that everyone deserves a trophy.
LOL "We're all winners here!"

You work hard to mod your bike, enter and you might win. I haven't done shit to my bike, so I don't enter.

Now when I get this hot girl to pose with my bike, I plan on entering the Photo of the Month and winning for sure. Not even gonna' wash the damn thing.
davelee, Kbuskill and gman_40 like this.

http://www.furyforums.com/forum/members/116x150x1398-steveo-albums387-crap-picture46321t-untitled.png.pagespeed.ic.7USV2JNVIZ.jpg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode