My little girl made my heart feel good - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum

» Insurance
» Honda Fury Prices
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2012, 02:41 PM   #1 (permalink)

Cool My little girl made my heart feel good

We did the ride this morning for Toys for Tots & it was a blast.......... had over 200 bikes there & the route was about 65 miles so it was really great.........

had my 8yr girl with me & she surprised me as when we went to do our admission, I handed the lady a $20 & a toy for us to ride,,,,,,, next thing I know, my little girl pulls a toy from her jacket pocket & a ziplock bag of quarters she had been collecting & offered them as donations too, Said she really didnt need all her toys & her quarters would do more help for someone else than what she wanted to use them for,,,,,,, i asked & she wanted to use them at the machines in front of grtocery store.......... . really made me proud!!!!!!!!!! think a special trip to the store is in her near future.........

here are some pics from the ride & yes I know,,,,,, We are on my Shadow, not my Fury (fury only has the solo seat & Shadow has both seats & easier for her to ride.)
Attached Thumbnails
My little girl made my heart feel good-img_1364-1-.jpg   My little girl made my heart feel good-img_1362-1-.jpg   My little girl made my heart feel good-img_1363-1-.jpg   My little girl made my heart feel good-img_1365-1-.jpg   My little girl made my heart feel good-img_1367-1-.jpg  

Advertisement

Old 12-08-2012, 02:47 PM   #2 (permalink)

She has the right values Dad, way to go

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
DaveRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:11 PM   #3 (permalink)

Very heart warming

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Blue #397 -Cobra Swept, Accutronix Side plate, Spoiler Chin, Irate Tribal Grill Cover, ISO Grips, ISO Throttle Boss, ISO Stiletto Caps, Zombie Levers, Deep Dish Bezels signals, 3 Extended FC.
ScorpionKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 03:15 PM   #4 (permalink)

That's awesome! You have a good kid!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App
Old 12-08-2012, 03:22 PM   #5 (permalink)

Put a lump in my throat just reading about it.
Old 12-08-2012, 03:31 PM   #6 (permalink)

Thank you Very Much for sharing this with us.... Thank Your daughter for me for Blessing my heart today!!! Please!!!! So many Blessing and Lessons flow from Jesus through the Heart of a Child today your daughter is an example of this to us ALL!!! to make it personal ...ME.... I Praise God for allowing me to see this!
A lot more than pics and a ride ain't it. Life Changing!!!!
KenD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 05:18 PM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff3254 View Post
We did the ride this morning for Toys for Tots & it was a blast.......... had over 200 bikes there & the route was about 65 miles so it was really great.........

had my 8yr girl with me & she surprised me as when we went to do our admission, I handed the lady a $20 & a toy for us to ride,,,,,,, next thing I know, my little girl pulls a toy from her jacket pocket & a ziplock bag of quarters she had been collecting & offered them as donations too, Said she really didnt need all her toys & her quarters would do more help for someone else than what she wanted to use them for,,,,,,, i asked & she wanted to use them at the machines in front of grtocery store.......... . really made me proud!!!!!!!!!! think a special trip to the store is in her near future.........

here are some pics from the ride & yes I know,,,,,, We are on my Shadow, not my Fury (fury only has the solo seat & Shadow has both seats & easier for her to ride.)
This has so much to say about the parenting she has received. After working with teens (12-18) for so many years, much of what I learned is that so much of a child's actions are rooted in the parents' example. I'm thankful for parents like you. Kudos to her for applying what she is learning, and living out what her heart leads her to.
Tito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 06:13 PM   #8 (permalink)

Sounds like you have a really great kid. Just goes to show you that you have done a great job raising her. Way to go.
Nite Fury is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 06:57 PM   #9 (permalink)

Thanks for all the compliments ....... She really is a great kid. She gets that from my side the family not her moms. Hahahaha. We had a blast riding today & she is already wanting to know when the next bike ride is....... Guess she is gonna be a future biker babe!!!!! She already hit me up today & said that Santa needs to bring her a pair of chaps so she can be like those other hot mamas out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Old 12-08-2012, 08:10 PM   #10 (permalink)

Awesome really great!
Exredninjaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement