Honda Fury Forums: banner

February 2016 Photo of the Month Submissions

4K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  Night Fury 
#1 ·
Enter here for February 2016 Photo of the Month

February 2016 Photo of the Month Submission:

Enter your Fury in the Photo of the Month competition. Picture must be a Honda Fury, as this is a Honda Fury Forum.

Cool backdrops, locations, or "artsy pics", or photos that highlight the Fury/Biker lifestyle are all welcome! This is NOT about Fury modifications or to showcase your ride. Enter photos that you feel as a Fury rider that are special, or beautiful, unique, or just plain cool.

Submit your favorite photo (Just one!) to this thread and I will gather them up for a vote. Limited to the first 10 entries.

Good Luck!

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#8 ·
:3ek: Sure it does ! There's a Fury in there.
Maybe you just have to look a bit harder :wink:

#13 · (Edited)
Cool backdrops, locations, or "artsy pics", or photos that highlight the Fury/Biker lifestyle are all welcome! This is NOT about Fury modifications or to showcase your ride. Enter photos that you feel as a Fury rider that are special, or beautiful, unique, or just plain cool.

I do like the crated pics of the Fury, however, we would really like to see examples that meet the criteria above. A pic that moves us or speaks to us. Granted, a brand new crated motorcycle is like Mona Lisa as a blank canvas!

#14 ·
I do like the crated pics of the Fury, however, we would really like to see examples that meet the criteria above. A pic that moves us or speaks to us. Granted, a brand new crated motorcycle is like Mona Lisa as a clay block!
That's cool, then just don't put them in. No butt hurt here.

#16 ·
Audēns_BlueJ;1271642 said:
Okay peeps, we need NEW pics .... These are repeats. LOL. Except TAZ, I seen these all B4. I'm calling out FL HOG to get some FL pics for all of us to gawk at. C'Mon. Where are the FL & CA fury's??? Ya'll must be out riding !

LOL
Howdy - The old geezer hasn't been seen before in the Pic of the Month competition, only his gas station (unless of course age is getting to me and my memory worse than I thought !!) :wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.