Honda Fury Forums: banner

September 2016 Photo of the Month Submissions

2K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  Night Fury 
#1 ·
Enter here for September 2016 Photo of the Month:

Enter your Fury in the Photo of the Month competition. Picture must be a Honda Fury, as this is a Honda Fury Forum.

Cool backdrops, locations, or "artsy pics", or photos that highlight the Fury/Biker lifestyle are all welcome! This is NOT about Fury modifications or to showcase your ride. Enter photos that you feel as a Fury rider that are special, or beautiful, unique, or just plain cool.

Submit your favorite photo (Just one!) to this thread and I will gather them up for a vote. Limited to the first 10 entries.

Good Luck!

#2 ·
I'll get 'er started.... A friend I'm staying with, her hubby is deployed Marines, she's "ex" Airforce. (mostly coz he's a Marine LOL) But here's one of the last pix of BlueJ, who is now sold yesterday... these flags are right outside my bedroom window... and, no, FN, not a back to back ploy for sympathy votes, I just really like the pic. ;) I mean really, what can possibly be better than honouring service men and women?

:skellie:

Attachments

#3 ·
I'll get 'er started.... A friend I'm staying with, her hubby is deployed Marines, she's "ex" Airforce. (mostly coz he's a Marine LOL) But here's one of the last pix of BlueJ, who is now sold yesterday... these flags are right outside my bedroom window... and, no, FN, not a back to back ploy for sympathy votes, I just really like the pic. ;) I mean really, what can possibly be better than honouring service men and women?

:skellie:

Oh I love it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.