Vote for the May 2017 Photo of the Month

4K views 40 replies 10 participants last post by  Jugz 
#1 ·
We have 6 entries hoping for your vote.

Voting will be open for one week.

Good luck!

:toast:

#16 ·
Well then you'd all be wrong! There can only be one winner. The one with the most votes is the winner. The rest are losers. Not everyone gets a trophy just for participating, ya' know. That's the cold hard facts of life.

"Some will win.....some will lose..... Some are born to sing the blues. Oh, the movie never ends, it goes on and on and on and on...."

#19 ·
That makes about as much sense as Bruce Jenner! Can't lose either. If you can't win by not entering then how can you lose by not entering? However, if you want to insist that I'm a loser in this game, that's fine by me. I'd rather lose fair and square than be given a "participation trophy". "Yay, I came in last, but I'm a winner too! Yay!" "This will definitely prepare me for real life in this wonderful world of cotton candy and rainbows where everything is fair!"

#31 ·
We made the calendar gents!!! Thx for all the votes.... Kbus I never mentioned this, but I purposely bought that dress for this exact pic, ya know... the skin to win criteria...... :laugh: even the fellas when they met me at the station, were flummoxed by my apparel. I have to continue traveling to hone up packing skills... I will try again maybe this weekend! :grin:

Cheers! Since I make the calendars, I vote this will be the cover photo. Lmbo!

#32 ·
Congrats BlueJ, Don't get to far ahead on that cover, now that I know what I'm up against, I'm pulling out all the stops for next months POTM, I plan on having dancing poodles, rodeo clowns, one trick ponies, Valentino Rossi, Marc Marquez, AC DC, Village people, Dale Earnhardt Jr., and the Pope with the blue waters of the Bahama's in the background........No really it's true, it will happen, you can bet on it, you're a hard act to follow......Thanks a lot pal (friendly sarcastic tone of voice....enjoy your fame this month cause I'm coming........LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.