Bike Bubble / Storage Capsule - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum

» Insurance
» Honda Fury Prices
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2012, 12:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Bike Bubble / Storage Capsule

I have a Bike Bubble from the original CarCapsule company. It is brand new, never had a bike in it. It is the extra long version for those of you with a raked out Fury or any other bike for that matter. I can't remember the exact dimensions, but I had a friend with one the same size who stored his American Ironhorse that was somewhat longer than my fury was with 8 degree trees. Anyways, it is a great way to store the bike when non-riding season comes around. It is not an outdoor type of storage, it is more of a dust-free way to showcase the bike in your garage during long periods of not riding. It has a constant running fan and filter to circulate air around the bike while still keeping it as clean as when you put it in. You can check them out through carcapsule.com or search bike bubble. I gave $300 for this unit and would like to see $200 back out of it. I will work with you on shipping depending the rates.
Furious84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2012, 10:48 PM   #2 (permalink)

Here is a picture, sorry I haven't gotten one up sooner. I know its still too early to think storage, but just wanted to let everyone know I have it laying around and its still brand new, never used.

Old 09-13-2012, 11:18 PM   #3 (permalink)

We store our West Coast Chopper in one of these. They're awesome.
daRe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:35 AM   #4 (permalink)

Interested pm sent

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
Stealth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 09:54 AM   #5 (permalink)

Thanks daRe, these things really are beneficial. They have a fan that is nothing more than a large PC case fan, but it constantly circulates air through a filter to keep out dust and regulate moisture. Keep the filter cleaned, which is washable, and it will be just as clean when you take it out as when you put it in. It is made of very thick mil material so if your thinking it won't last, think again. I was reading reviews when I bought this one and many ppl were using them in a corner of their garage with shovels and other various things thrown up against them and of course nothing gets close to the bike because its surrounded by air. It prevents someone from accidentally dropping or knocking something into the bike too. Its more or less added assurance that the bike doesn't get those magically appearing chips, nicks, etc when its just sitting during non-riding weather. They sell for 339.99 right now through Amazon.
Old 09-14-2012, 11:26 AM   #6 (permalink)
jw

What's going on Bro, how is the injury rehabbing ??
jw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 11:51 AM   #7 (permalink)

Hey guys, not been on here to answer questions about the bubble and I apologize. JW as you and some others know, the shoulder was damaged pretty badly. Been doing a lot better/getting back to normal.

The Bike Bubble is still for sale and I will check in on a regular basis for anyone interested.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
jw

Good to hear your healing bro ! Miss your posts
jw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:39 PM   #9 (permalink)

I will do $215 shipped to any of the lower 48.
Old 11-30-2012, 11:50 PM   #10 (permalink)

$180 shipped to lower 48! Any takers?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement