2010 Honda Fury Chopper #110 Matte Gray - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-04-2012, 03:02 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Splix's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Fishers, IN
Posts: 181
2010 Honda Fury Chopper #110 Matte Gray

I know some guys that once they see this, will freak out. Unfortunately, I've pushed as hard as I could for it to not come to this, but sometimes life takes a turn and other priorities arise. Such is life.
With that being said...

2010 Honda Fury (special edition) in matte grey/silver color. Honda made 500 bikes in this color, this is #110. This bike was brought brand new off the floor in May 2012.
This bike also comes with a transferable unlimited mileage 3 year warranty, on top of the 1 year from Honda. Full front to back and everything in between is covered, for a total of 4 years from May 2012.
This bike has always been garaged and taken care of, it is very clean through and through.

This bike gets so much attention from anyone and everyone, no matter where you are at. People at the gas station will ask you, people at intersections waiting on a red light will ask you. This bike makes onlookers drool, no question. If you don't believe me, ask anyone else that has a fury.
This bike is the best of both worlds, comfortable and amazing looking. I rode this bike straight from north Indy to Gatlinburg, TN in a single day without a hic-up, when everyone else couldn't keep up. Its been on the tail of the dragon, blue ridge parkway, and everywhere else in between. The length of this bike with the 1300cc engine gives it the stability and cruising power only matched by bikes twice the price.

Send me a private message on these forums. I'm located in Indianapolis, IN
Asking $11,000

4900 miles
The bike is completely stock besides:
Cobra chrome swept exhaust
LED wrapped turn signals
It does include a gun slinger style rear seat, it just happened to be removed while the pics were taken.

ENGINE
Engine Type 1312cc liquid-cooled 52 degrees V-twin
Bore And Stroke 89.5mm x 104.3mm
Induction PGM-FI with automatic enricher circuit, one 38mm throttle body
Ignition Digital with three-dimensional mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
Compression Ratio 9.2:1
Valve Train SOHC; three valves per cylinder
DRIVE TRAIN
Transmission Five-speed
Final Drive Shaft
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION / BRAKES
Front Suspension 45mm fork; 4.0 inches travel
Rear Suspension Single shock with adjustable rebound-damping and five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.7 inches travel
Front Brake Single 336 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
Rear Brake Single 296 mm disc with single-piston caliper
Front Tire 90/90-21
Rear Tire 200/50-18
DIMENSIONS
Wheelbase 71.2 inches
Seat Height 26.9 inches
Curb Weight 663 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel ready to ride)
Rake 32.0 degrees (Caster Angle)
Trail 92mm (3.6 inches)
Fuel Capacity 3.4 gallons
Miles Per Gallon 45 MPG*
















---2010 Matte Gray #110---

Last edited by Splix; 10-04-2012 at 03:06 PM.
Splix is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-04-2012, 03:23 PM
Senior Member
 
Lofty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Jersey,Channel Islands (It's an island off the coast of France)
Posts: 784
Nice bike, shame she has to go
I hope the new owner keeps her in the same codition.

Any Fury owners out there in Europe join our group...
Wild Hogs member- Sea Hog
SGT at ARMS
Lofty is offline  
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-04-2012, 03:56 PM
jw
Senior Member
 
jw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Indianapolis,Indiana
Posts: 6,163
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splix View Post
I know some guys that once they see this, will freak out. Unfortunately, I've pushed as hard as I could for it to not come to this, but sometimes life takes a turn and other priorities arise. Such is life.
With that being said...

2010 Honda Fury (special edition) in matte grey/silver color. Honda made 500 bikes in this color, this is #110. This bike was brought brand new off the floor in May 2012.
This bike also comes with a transferable unlimited mileage 3 year warranty, on top of the 1 year from Honda. Full front to back and everything in between is covered, for a total of 4 years from May 2012.
This bike has always been garaged and taken care of, it is very clean through and through.

This bike gets so much attention from anyone and everyone, no matter where you are at. People at the gas station will ask you, people at intersections waiting on a red light will ask you. This bike makes onlookers drool, no question. If you don't believe me, ask anyone else that has a fury.
This bike is the best of both worlds, comfortable and amazing looking. I rode this bike straight from north Indy to Gatlinburg, TN in a single day without a hic-up, when everyone else couldn't keep up. Its been on the tail of the dragon, blue ridge parkway, and everywhere else in between. The length of this bike with the 1300cc engine gives it the stability and cruising power only matched by bikes twice the price.

Send me a private message on these forums. I'm located in Indianapolis, IN
Asking $11,000

4900 miles
The bike is completely stock besides:
Cobra chrome swept exhaust
LED wrapped turn signals
It does include a gun slinger style rear seat, it just happened to be removed while the pics were taken.

ENGINE
Engine Type 1312cc liquid-cooled 52 degrees V-twin
Bore And Stroke 89.5mm x 104.3mm
Induction PGM-FI with automatic enricher circuit, one 38mm throttle body
Ignition Digital with three-dimensional mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
Compression Ratio 9.2:1
Valve Train SOHC; three valves per cylinder
DRIVE TRAIN
Transmission Five-speed
Final Drive Shaft
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION / BRAKES
Front Suspension 45mm fork; 4.0 inches travel
Rear Suspension Single shock with adjustable rebound-damping and five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.7 inches travel
Front Brake Single 336 mm disc with twin-piston caliper
Rear Brake Single 296 mm disc with single-piston caliper
Front Tire 90/90-21
Rear Tire 200/50-18
DIMENSIONS
Wheelbase 71.2 inches
Seat Height 26.9 inches
Curb Weight 663 pounds (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel ready to ride)
Rake 32.0 degrees (Caster Angle)
Trail 92mm (3.6 inches)
Fuel Capacity 3.4 gallons
Miles Per Gallon 45 MPG*















WTF is going on Chad!!
Are you planning on going this Sat ?


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle
jw is online now  
post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 11:35 AM
Senior Member
 
RedWinePirate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 283
How did you find out what number it was? Now I want to know what number mine is, lol.
RedWinePirate is offline  
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 11:40 AM
Senior Member
 
KevsFury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: South Bend, Indiana
Posts: 279
I think it's the last 3 numbers on the vin that tells you what number you have.
KevsFury is offline  
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 11:42 AM
Senior Member
 
Bigmacdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySeoul View Post
How did you find out what number it was? Now I want to know what number mine is, lol.
Courtesy of Clueless (and Sludge):

Here goes, I will use mine as an example JH2SC610*AK000341

JH2 Make and type, Honda motorcycle Made in Japan
SC610 Vehicle desc. code VT1300CX (49 state model )
* Check number used to validate VIN
A Model Year 2010 (2009 was 9, for clarity now they will go A,B etc)
K Plant (Kumamoto, Japan)
000341 Sequential production number 341st 2010 VT1300CX made
Bigmacdaddy is offline  
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 11:45 AM
Senior Member
 
RedWinePirate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 283
I bow down to the vast knowledge provided by other members.

Awesome, thanks!
RedWinePirate is offline  
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 11:48 AM
Senior Member
 
Bigmacdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySeoul View Post
I bow down to the vast knowledge provided by other members.

Awesome, thanks!
Aim high. ;-)
Bigmacdaddy is offline  
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 02:15 PM
Senior Member
 
RedWinePirate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 283
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigmacdaddy View Post
Aim high. ;-)
haha...well played
RedWinePirate is offline  
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 10-05-2012, 04:36 PM
Senior Member
 
Bigmacdaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Alexandria, VA
Posts: 284
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnySeoul View Post
haha...well played
Gotta be nice to my AF breathen.
Bigmacdaddy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome