Cobra PowerPro FI2000 92-1633AT Auto tuner - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum

» Insurance
» Honda Fury Prices
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2012, 10:44 AM   #1 (permalink)

Thumbs up Cobra PowerPro FI2000 92-1633AT Auto tuner

Hey everybody,

First off, I have to let everybody know that I don't have a Fury, but that's actually why I'm here. I ordered a Cobra PowerPro FI2000 fuel injection tuner in September, but accidentally ordered one for the Fury that I don't have. Since I didn't notice that it was the wrong one for my bike until after I had opened the box and saw that the connectors didn't match the ones on my bike, I'm unable to return it. Solely because the box had been opened. I even brought it with me on a bike trip to a Cobra dealer that was 4 hours from home, to see if they could exchange it, but the best they could do was have me leave it there, and they'd sell it there as a consignment item. Since it's specifically for the Fury, I figured I'd be able to sell it a lot quicker if I went straight to the Fury owners. Anyway, my mistake cost me $550, and I'd like to at least soften that blow.

If you don't know what this is, it's a fuel injection tuner that's completely automatic! You don't have to Dyno, then remap, then Dyno again, etc. Even if you change your pipes or air intake, it'll automatically adjust to the ideal fuel mixture across every RPM range, and it constantly checks up to 80 times per second to assure your getting the optimum fuel mixture.

The unit sells for $600 direct from Cobra, and the lowest I could find anywhere was $450 from Amazon (which I wish I would've seen before I bought it...), so I'm offering it for $375, all because I opened the damn box.

The unit is brand new, the protective plastic film is still on it, and all the instructions, zip ties, and sticker are with it. If you're interested, the best way to reach me is at mr_misfit138@yahoo.com, or you can PM me here, but I check my email more frequently than here. Also, I'm located in Utah, so shipping would be based on USPS rates from there, but it shouldn't be much, as the box is pretty small.

I'm out of town until Thanksgiving, but can send you photos once I'm back, if you want 'em.

Let me know if you're interested. At this price it won't last long. First come, first served.

Happy holidays!
mr_misfit138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2012, 07:39 PM   #2 (permalink)

It might last longer than you think, since the next buyer will have no warranty. Sorry to hear you made a an error in ordering, good luck in selling it.
Old 11-19-2012, 07:20 AM   #3 (permalink)

Default $375 OBO - Cobra PowerPro 92-1633AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by donzi18 View Post
It might last longer than you think, since the next buyer will have no warranty. Sorry to hear you made a an error in ordering, good luck in selling it.
It's just an online registration, and I haven't registered it, so I don't see why the buyer wouldn't be able to register for the warranty. Regardless, I still need to get this thing sold, and nearly everybody on this site could take advantage of this. It's a prime opportunity to get one for way less than anywhere else.

Here's what I'll do, everybody. If you're interested, email or PM me an offer. If it's decent, and higher than the rest or the offers I get, it's yours. $375 will still take it outright over everybody else, for the first person to offer it, but if that doesn't get any takers, the highest offer by this Sunday (the 25th) will take it.

I'll be posting some photos when I can get back to my garage Wednesday night.

I'm still pretty certain that it can still be registered, but on the chance that it can't, let me know what a brand new $600 dollar automatic EFI tuner is worth to you.
Old 11-20-2012, 04:38 AM   #4 (permalink)

I'm glad to see I started receiving some emails on it.

I should point out though, that this does work on all VT1300 models, including the Stateline, Sabre, and Interstate. I don't know how much good it'll do, being that this is the Fury Forums, but maybe you know somebody that's got a different model that might be interested.

Thanks again for looking!
Old 12-13-2012, 10:07 AM   #5 (permalink)

SOLD! Thanks David. I hope it treats you well.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement