Honda Fury Forums: banner

moded stock rear tail light

5K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  MyFuryRide 
#1 · (Edited)
I have a moded stock rear tail light for sale. I did this mod because I did not like the look of the RAW tail light until I lowered the rear fender. So if there is anyone out there that does not want to cut and weld there frame and would like to clean up the back end this is perfect. I think $100.00 sounds pretty fair.
Tail
Stop
Right
Left
Just keep in mind that they are not as bright as the RAW lights.

See less See more
#3 ·
Did you just wire in your turn signals into your tail light???

#6 ·
From what I remember reading, he bought two LED pods and put them in there. When my friend was trying to get his Fury, I thought of ordering a LED strip to replace the stock taillight and put it in the stock assembly. Radiants offers a strip with the signals as the brake light like mine or separate signals on each end. Just another option...

#5 ·
I am still running the stock tail light with the T-mod and shock mod. Going Raw isn't mandatory

#7 ·
At first I bought some license plate signal lights off eBay. Then I had the idea of taking them apart and install them in the factory tail light. I didn’t find them bright enough so I installed 8 more LEDs (signals). It works pretty well now. But I have always loved the look of the RAW lights. I just thought they looked very odd on the factory stance. Once I dropped the rear end and saw some pics of the RAW lights on bikes that also dropped. I now think they look great.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.