Honda Fury Forums: banner

Crash bars wanted

4K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  todds87ss 
#1 ·
Anyone find a source of crash bars for the Fury?
Raphael

#2 ·
nope, I thought about them to, you know incase it would have a fall over, i dont want scrape my paint. But I dont think I could get passed the cruiser looking part on a chopper.

#3 ·
Yeah ! Found an old thread.
Well, has anyone found a good looking pair of crash bars for the fury??

#4 · (Edited)
Seems like most fury owners are not concerned about crash bars. I am. So I looked into a place someone else had posted about, and found some nice crash bars that would go great with the fury. Here's a pic with info:

Right click and hit "open image in new tab."

#5 ·
Bump.
Does no one seriously care about Fury crash bars??

#6 · (Edited)
Don't Even Go There.

I've been interested in crash bars for a while. And especially now that I checked out gregscycles.com. Hopefully no one else or at least few other Fury riders will take a look and decide to get those DeepSickness Highway to Hell Bars.

Those crash bars not only look sick but will also "leave a mark" should they ever be put to the test during a "sliding layover".:eek: They also look to be extra foot/leg rests for the long haul.

And of course one would also have to get the Ape Hanger Bars to match; which, in my book, would complement and/or complete the old-school chopper look. I for one, would like to see a red, white & blue "Easy Rider" Fury Chopper.:cool: It's probably already been done by one of us other old-timers with flashback memories from the '60's...or was it the '70's???:confused:

I signed up for Gregs newsletter for a chance to win the DeepSickness Handlebars; which after I win will prompt me to then purchase black Highway to Hell Bars.:)

So please, to the haters and the undecided: "Do not" check out this web site!

There, that "Don't Go There" autta add to Greg's web traffic.:rolleyes:

#10 ·
Late to the party, but I just installed the Lindby "MULTIBAR HONDA VT 1300 10-UP" and I'm quite pleased with it. It ended up being $319.95 for the bars + shipping.

It was an easy installation, I was able to do it alone.

The one thing is that the bars use up a good bit of thread on the bolts, so I bought 4 new bolts (stainless steel 8mm x 1.25 at 100mm long).

For installation, I recommend you gather the following tools:
  • Rachet
  • 12mm hex socket
  • 2 zip ties
  • Towel or bubble wrap
The bubble wrap is to set the guard on the ground as you get it into position.

The zip ties are to hold the top of the guard in place as you install the lower section.
Tire Hood Automotive tire Wheel Tread
Hand Automotive tire Vehicle brake Motor vehicle Bicycle part
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Hand Vehicle Finger Automotive tire Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Automotive lighting Automotive tire

Hand Vehicle Finger Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Hand Automotive tire Vehicle brake Motor vehicle Bicycle part

Tire Hood Automotive tire Wheel Tread

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.