Honda Fury Forums: banner

DLX forwards

3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  Night Fury 
#1 ·
I have a set of DLX forwards that I removed after a crash. they were on the bike for less than a week when I wrecked.
The right side is like new but may be missing the mounting bolts and spacers.
the left side arm and peg are bent. and one end of the shifter rod is bent.
Its a good way to get a cheap set of forwards if you can do the tweaking to get them back to functional.
They were almost $900 new.

I'm thinking since they are 3/4 good and only need some work and a few components..... Asking $425 +shipping ..... or best offer ?

See less See more
#3 ·
they are 3" forwards.

#4 ·
Hey guys, I am going to give one more shot. I have had a rough summer and honestly couls really use the $.
I get the feeling that DLX has been talking people out of buying these because he doesn't want to make the replacement parts, likely because they have since changed the design.

I'm now looking for just $200 + shipping at this point.

#5 ·
Hey, just wanted to ask, even bent do they still function, or will it me mandatory to repair that side first?

Also, can those pegs be changed to other pegs? Standard after market types?

Thanks

Tigger

#7 ·
they are functional, other than straightening, and a few standard hardware items that are missing(bolts and spacers)...(the repair shop lost) and the pressure switch and brake line.

willing to entertain a best offer too.

#9 ·
I`ll shoot you a PM.

Tigger

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.