Honda Fury Forums: banner

Fury parts for sale

4K views 30 replies 18 participants last post by  Salvagedfury 
#1 ·
I have a pair of stock wheels (black), I have a cobra fi2000 Auto tuning controller practically brand new, stock seat (rider &passenger), front fender (black), rear fender (black), stock exhaust, and rear tail light assembly FOR SALE. Anyone interested send me a message.

#3 ·
Yeah, I'm very interested ! But only in what you are planning to do with the Fury.
Sumo kit ?
That would explain the rear wheel and fender. :confuzed:

#5 ·
PICS ?

Just one of the rules here (probably the only one). When you're talking about mods, it only happens when backed up by photographic evidence :wink:
We just like to see nicely modded Fury's. That's all.

#12 ·
Man that's a great looking bike you've got. Think I even voted for it in September.

Get your son in gear and let him upload some more pics :grin:

#15 ·
I remember when stock parts were given away.... are those days long gone?:flamebike:

#16 ·
no m8 they not gone, I sent seat to netherlands, passenger foot pegs to usa and custom speedo face to japan. after stupid driver forced me into kerbside ruined rider foot peg, my m8 in japan was straight in with an offer off new foot pegs as he had changed his to custom ones. I believe what goes around comes around :smile:

#27 ·
Air Cleaner cover

I've got one of these (see photo) that I am not using. New condition. Pay for the shipping and its yours!

Attachments

Reactions: Kbuskill
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.