Honda Fury Forums: banner

2012 Fury 4 Sale, Lots of upgrades.

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  X_KIOWA_X 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all. I've been away from the forum for quite some time. I guess to say that life has gotten busy would be an understatement, but I don't get to ride very much any more and the bike sits in the garage too much. Thus it's going up for sale. 2012 Flat black, red frame; 12,500 miles, garage kept and well taken care of. All maintenance performed at proper intervals per manual. Has black FSD 2-into-1 exhaust (awesome loud), Cobra Power Module, Custom air intake, Spike Grips, Kuryakyn Skull pedals, custom speedo plate, multi-function multi-color LEDs, fork covers by forum member Steve, Highway Hawk Arch style sissy bar, C&C 2-up seat with flame stitching, custom license plate mount, custom tailight with integrated turn signals. Asking $8,000 obo. Located in the FL panhandle. All origainal replaced parts come with. I have A LOT of extras that can go with the bike (parts, gear, etc.) I wanted to post here first to guage interest, maybe get some feedback before going Craigslist route.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Wow, you're just an hour away from me.

#6 ·
Don't be a quitter, who am i going to hang out with when i go to Thunder Beach! I know you're not busy at work your a government guy lol.

Reactions: WI_Hedgehog
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.