For Sale Honda Fury LE (Everything you would want) - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum
 206Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 134 (permalink) Old 04-08-2017, 09:20 PM Thread Starter

For Sale Honda Fury LE (Everything you would want)

Well almost

i'll be taking more pictures within the next week and it be listed on CL and eBay,

6k Miles.

$9,950

WI_Hedgehog likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 134 (permalink) Old 04-08-2017, 09:32 PM

Garage
Good luck selling. You are asking more for a bike with 6k miles than I paid brand new. By $2,000...

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin
The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination. - Voltaire
post #3 of 134 (permalink) Old 04-08-2017, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordinary Biker View Post
Good luck selling. You are asking more for a bike with 6k miles than I paid brand new. By $2,000...
In his defense it does have a Sumo kit on it and aftermarket seat and reaper front fender and aftermarket pipes and aftermarket forward controls... So probably easily $4-4500 in aftermarket parts.... But still good luck selling.

I'm still trying to figure out how you have 1 post but have been a member since 2010.... Lol

Oh and I almost forgot.... Its a LE...... Lol
Limitless-87 and Invicta like this.

(Grandmaster of the Re-Flash Posse)
High Performance ECU Reflash Thread

post #4 of 134 (permalink) Old 04-08-2017, 09:54 PM

Garage
Quote:
By $2,520 on me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbuskill View Post
In his defense it does have a Sumo kit on it and aftermarket seat and reaper front fender and aftermarket pipes and aftermarket forward controls... So probably easily $4-4500 in aftermarket parts.... But still good luck selling.
That may be true. But there is one thing I have learned through the years is that any mods do not help the resale value on vehicles.
I myself prefer stock untouched motorcycles.
Goat and WI_Hedgehog like this.

post #5 of 134 (permalink) Old 04-08-2017, 09:57 PM
Septuagenarian Rider

Location: West End of the 49th Parallel on a US 2010-ABS/LB-Fury
Send a message via Skype™ to Seņor Gar
Quote:
I'm still trying to figure out how you have 1 post but have been a member since 2010.... Lol
A lurker with full benefits

<pics<>links> *V-Mod * Factory X Forwards * Bagger Convertible
With a C&C seat, Xtended Forwards and Cannella Risers, 500 mile days are a breeze .
post #6 of 134 (permalink) Old 04-08-2017, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by siciliano View Post
By $2,520 on me

That may be true. But there is one thing I have learned through the years is that any mods do not help the resale value on vehicles.
I understand that aftermarket parts don't necessarily add to or retain there value BUT if someone wanted those mods and planned on doing them to a new bike it would be a time and money saver.

I bought my bike 3 years ago when the price of these bikes new was still up there and I paid $8K for a bone stock 2011 with 806 miles on the clock.. At that time this bike was still blue booking for $10K... Knowing what I know now I would have gladly paid a little more for a bike that already had the wide tire kit just to save the cost and hassle of having to change it all out... But thats me... Everyone has their own ideas.
WI_Hedgehog and 12_Fury like this.

post #7 of 134 (permalink) Old 04-08-2017, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitalogy View Post
Well almost

i'll be taking more pictures within the next week and it be listed on CL and eBay,

6k Miles.

$9,950

It might help if you included your location in the posting... And welcome to the forum.... Lol

post #8 of 134 (permalink) Old 04-08-2017, 10:07 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Thanks.

if your happy with a stock fury then cool, i wasn't.

Sumo 250 Fat Tire kit
Custom Fat Shorty V CUT fender with LED blinker lights
Low&Mean Front Fender
Low&Mean Air intake adapter
Spike AirFilter
Custom Seat
Custom Exhaust
DLX Spike Gunner controls
Low&Mean 1" Fork Ext
Tear Drop Mirror
Custom Speedometer
Led Lighting (BLUE)

Thats most of the bells and whistles I'm sure I'm leaving out a few things.

have receipts for everything.
WI_Hedgehog likes this.
post #9 of 134 (permalink) Old 04-08-2017, 10:11 PM
Septuagenarian Rider

Location: West End of the 49th Parallel on a US 2010-ABS/LB-Fury
Send a message via Skype™ to Seņor Gar
Quote:
Originally Posted by siciliano View Post
But there is one thing I have learned through the years is that any mods do not help the resale value on vehicles.
Agreed I would never buy anything but stock since only a very few are modified to factory standards by skilled craftsmen. Otherwise it's very hard to tell what you are getting until it's too late. The main reason, it's just too damn expensive to get that kind of work done. Custom wiring for electrical mods is one of the worst for quality. Very few modders solder, shrink-wrap and sheath for protection or even know how to add an electrical circuit the 'factory' way.

That said the 7-8 year old bike in question certainly seems to have quality components on the outside
Goat, Kbuskill and WI_Hedgehog like this.

<pics<>links> *V-Mod * Factory X Forwards * Bagger Convertible
With a C&C seat, Xtended Forwards and Cannella Risers, 500 mile days are a breeze .
post #10 of 134 (permalink) Old 04-08-2017, 10:12 PM

Garage
Quote:
I understand that aftermarket parts don't necessarily add to or retain there value BUT if someone wanted those mods and planned on doing them to a new bike it would be a time and money saver.

I bought my bike 3 years ago when the price of these bikes new was still up there and I paid $8K for a bone stock 2011 with 806 miles on the clock.. At that time this bike was still blue booking for $10K... Knowing what I know now I would have gladly paid a little more for a bike that already had the wide tire kit just to save the cost and hassle of having to change it all out... But thats me... Everyone has their own ideas.
Yep. I prefer to not only get the exact ones I like, but I also prefer to do them myself, that way I know the quality of the modifications is what it should be. It's tough to get the cost of the mods back. But like you said, the perfect buyer will make this go much smoother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitalogy View Post
Thanks.

if your happy with a stock fury then cool, i wasn't.
I wasn't either. But I put the mods on I wanted. It's tough to get the cost of the mods back. Find the perfect buyer, and you will.

I was very serious in wishing you luck!

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin
The best government is a benevolent tyranny tempered by an occasional assassination. - Voltaire
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode