Honda Fury Forums: banner

Fury In Flames

11K views 42 replies 16 participants last post by  El Toro 
#1 ·
Just got my Hot Licks installed on my FSD pipes.......

got 2 videos to share with my Fury brothers & sisters. Would love opinions as my Fury is still a work in progress.......

My sumo kit was shipped today so looks like my next week will be filled with even more fun.

Daylight:

Night:

#30 ·
one last day of riding & lighting up the flames for a week............ heading out monday for my last weeks worth of CE update credits for this upcoming tax season.

luckily my Sumo-X kit came Saturday so off to the mechanic & he can do a nice transformation while I am in classes. Can't wait to fire her up after the Sumo is on & with all the other goodies

#41 ·
:cool:That's one nice bike, good job!

Do you have the lowering spring installed? My clearance seems pretty minimal but i don't have a chance to take it for a spin.

#43 ·
Just got my Hot Licks installed on my FSD pipes.......

got 2 videos to share with my Fury brothers & sisters. Would love opinions as my Fury is still a work in progress.......

My sumo kit was shipped today so looks like my next week will be filled with even more fun.

Daylight:
Fury In Flames - YouTube

Night:
Flaming Fury at Night - YouTube
Awesome video... doesn't burn your ass it would mine.....lmao

Really like the seat on your bike where did u get it??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.