Honda Fury Forums: banner

BlueJ Video Short...

3K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  49906 
#1 ·
Desert and Coastline in Southern California....

#10 ·
Thanks gents! Yeah @Wigoh i see you noticed how the cars move over to really "share the road". And ya.... Those pies are amazing.
Great video, now we know where you go with BlueJ. :flamebike: I'll have to go back and look for all these pie shops, and the beach babes you mentioned....where are they? You know Goaty will want to see em in the editors cuts version :wink::grin:
Yeah I really like pies as well, especially Aussie meat pies and apple pies. Well Jo, we need that map so we don't miss a single pie shop.

Actually my girl has decided to become an Aussie citizen and she is studying hard for her citizenship test but I fear she is going to fail the pie eating test. I don't know how many times I have shown her how to eat the pie with tomato sauce (ketchup) on top and not spill it.......oh dear. More study needed, so I'll just have to help her with the pie eating by riding to Pie in the Sky with her more often.....:grin:

#7 ·
Great video, now we know where you go with BlueJ. :flamebike: I'll have to go back and look for all these pie shops, and the beach babes you mentioned....where are they? You know Goaty will want to see em in the editors cuts version :wink::grin:

#8 ·
Thanks guys!! Ya I was disappointed that I didn't get any beach babes. Only one girl but I was going to fast to even catch her on camera. It was along the coast, and I couldn't even find the clip when I looked for it. The wide angle of the GoPro isn't conducive to catching details. I'll have to try one day with the setting less wide, and see how it comes out... :flamebike:

#14 ·
Thanks bako. I would have always kicked myself if I didn't shoot that.. =]

So I've done tons of different places for mounts that last one was on the fitting bolt on my mirrors. I've done helmet top of head.. Made for an awesome capture, but there sometimes wind resistance on highways, no then yeah you look like a Knight of Ni. Minus the red tassels... lol... I've done the side chin of helmet, but when shooting real wide angle tend to get the helmet on the side of the capture... I've put it on the GoPro stick reaching out the front of the bike, shooting back at me... Was kind of kewl... Sometimes funny cos the pole kind of has a tiny bounce, so made my bike look liquid... Then I also mounted it on y real tall sissy bar, but mostly got a lot of my back, And my hair swirling ( it used to be real long hair )
Those are my experiences, but you will play around and see what works for your tastes... personally I really liked the top of the helmet the best, and second one for fun was when I put it on the stick and shot it back at myself.. I have the vids in my google YouTube profile.. They've also all. Been posted in the video forum board

Get to it, and make us proud!!!

And yeah @ChicoFury ...the second clip made it look like I was zipping at a fast clip, but I really wasn't. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.