FSD Exhaust available from Low and Mean - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum

» Insurance
» Honda Fury Prices
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2012, 07:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Official Sponsor

Default FSD Exhaust available from Low and Mean

We are proud to announce that we will be selling the popular FSD exhaust for the Honda Fury. We did install a set on our Honda Fury today, took some pictures and a small test drive. This exhaust is very aggressive looking, short, loud and powerful. We are working on getting it up on our site with some more info for all you guys to enjoy.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-15-2012, 08:13 PM   #2 (permalink)

Now that you guys will be selling the fad exhaust hopefully you can work with frank or come up with a chrome bracket to fill on that gap where the stock exhaust used to cover would be an accessory that would sell with every exhaust and much needed hope to see something come about with the idea and just a bit more clarification its the gap between the crank case and the right fuse box cover where you can now see the bolts in the frame and the old exhaust bracket unbolted from please take consideration

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
Sthrnflvr89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:42 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sthrnflvr89 View Post
Now that you guys will be selling the fad exhaust hopefully you can work with frank or come up with a chrome bracket to fill on that gap where the stock exhaust used to cover would be an accessory that would sell with every exhaust and much needed hope to see something come about with the idea and just a bit more clarification its the gap between the crank case and the right fuse box cover where you can now see the bolts in the frame and the old exhaust bracket unbolted from please take consideration

You mean like this ? LOL too bad that was never offered huh ?

What do you think
Low and Mean Riders announced post 17

Last edited by Clueless; 10-15-2012 at 10:01 PM.
Clueless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:46 PM   #4 (permalink)

I like the pipes, I personally just wish it didn't have the FSD plate welded inside the tip.
Exredninjaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:53 PM   #5 (permalink)

Yea where's you get that plate made for you?

Old 10-16-2012, 05:53 PM   #6 (permalink)

I'm very interested an need one made bad

Old 10-16-2012, 06:43 PM   #7 (permalink)

I think i am going knock one of these covers out maybe this week seems simple enough. I have done harder stuff but top is gonna give me problems because it curves in and i want to cover the bolts completely and a flat cover may work for me it is the easier of the two. It's funny beacuse i never noticed the gap till this thread thanks guys more work lol just kidding.

WE BUILD WE FIGHT
CE1(SCW/FMF)Ret. 1991-2011
FLETCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 08:43 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sthrnflvr89 View Post
Yea where's you get that plate made for you?

Had a local shop cut it for me from aluminum, they also could have done stainless, but I wanted it to be easier to polish. I put a couple other pics in my album. 2 years ago I sent the pattern to several members/fabricators on here and they must have all thought it wasn't worth making. I paid $25 to have it cut, used 2 bolts and a threaded spacer I had,
Clueless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:31 PM   #9 (permalink)

@clueless do you still have the pattern?

WE BUILD WE FIGHT
CE1(SCW/FMF)Ret. 1991-2011
FLETCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:01 AM   #10 (permalink)
Official Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
Had a local shop cut it for me from aluminum, they also could have done stainless, but I wanted it to be easier to polish. I put a couple other pics in my album. 2 years ago I sent the pattern to several members/fabricators on here and they must have all thought it wasn't worth making. I paid $25 to have it cut, used 2 bolts and a threaded spacer I had,
Clueless, it was a totally good idea and maybe we should of jumped on it at that time, but the fact of the matter we just had to much going on at that time. We also had pipes that covered this and so eye sore was not in our face like it is now.

So you all know Clueless has offered many great ideas most of which are over looked, he's been very helpful and a great member here. Thank you again for bring this to my attention.
Chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement