Honda Fury Forums: banner

New Member from Alberta Canada

2K views 21 replies 11 participants last post by  Señor Gar 
#1 ·
Just picked up a 2010 Fury, rode it 3 times and parked it for the garage winter... it's going to be a long one!

Been snooping around some of the topics, learning lots already.
love the "Holy Grail" and Gar's custom forward controls, as I am 6'2" and could use the leg room.

This forum is putting way too many ideas in my head. maybe they will help the winter pass by quicker.

As I said I'm learning already, gotta back your story with pics!

Attachments

See less See more
#6 ·
Welcome from Europe !
Guess this is going to be the baddest winter of all. Having that great bike and not being able to ride it :m@d: Lots of time to read up and carefully consider your mods. You allready got some very nice chrome wheels.

#14 ·
Oh don't be sorry, I was looking at the top end online before stumbling on this thread. So you are saving me money already!
I have Cobra swept already, so a flash and an intake should be all I need to keep the permagrin on my face!

I am only 600 and change through this 1600 post topic, but it's a fun read

#20 ·
[/quote]Welcome and let me know if I can help. Lucky for you they only work on black Furys (and one white one that I know of)
[/QUOTE]

On the left side, I see you moved the linkage mounting hole forward and shortened the bracket. Did you have to buy a longer rod for the lineage, or am I missing something?

#22 · (Edited)
On the left side, I see you moved the linkage mounting hole forward and shortened the bracket. Did you have to buy a longer rod for the lineage, or am I missing something?
Rotated the shift lever at the transmission one spline counter clockwise and slightly reduce the zig-zag bend in the foot shift lever below the pivot to get clearance under the crankcase. Stock relay rod and adjustment will work normally.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.