Honda Fury Forums: banner

Newbie...East TN

3K views 38 replies 17 participants last post by  Kbuskill 
#1 ·
Hey...been lurking while my Fury was being shipped.

I work for Honda...not a dealership but the actual Honda parts plant. I'm the Southeast HUB Inventory Supervisor.

This is my first ever street bike...I'm normally a dirt person.

Picked up my 2016 today with 1 mile on it and have put 24 total so far.

My nerves are calming down and I'm enjoying the bike more and more!

Love searching the forum for pix and how to's!

See less See more
#2 ·
Lots of info on here ! Hi from wa state

#7 ·
Phew . . . . . Glad it wasn't a sidewinder :wink:

Welcome from Europe !

What how-to's is a Honda-guy searching for ? You're closer to the source than we are !
We should be asking you for how-to's :grin: Always willing to learn.

Reactions: Pugh.Simon2
#10 ·
Cool....thanks!
When you say Honda parts plant I assume you mean cars and not bikes???

If it is bikes... I was curious if we could do like Johnny Cash and get some parts out in your lunch box " One piece at a time"....

I would love to get my hands on a set of heads and cams for this bike to modify.... Lol
We carry everything from lawnmower bagger string to Acura/Honda NSX motors. [emoji6]

#18 ·
I just want a front and rear camshaft.

#23 ·
Things I'm discovering after 50 miles driven:

I seem to always forget to turn off my turn signals....used to Cars auto cutoff.

Seat isn't making my rear happy...like most have stated.

No storage! Where do I put my hat?!

I seem to enjoy the stock exhaust....just wish it looked like the Cobra Swepts.

#31 ·
Ha, TN doesn't have humidity. FL has humidity.

#39 ·
I used to have a friend that worked for a local Chrysler dealer that specialized in supercharging the V10 viper trucks... Some one brought him a yellow '70-'71 Cuda that had been transplanted onto a Vipers chassis for him to supercharge... It was pretty slick, from the outside the only thing that gave it away was the fact that it had 6 Lug nuts per wheel, but when you popped the hood there was no mistaking what it was... Lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.