Honda Fury Forums: banner

Hello from northern NJ!

2K views 20 replies 14 participants last post by  Slikk83 
#1 ·
I've always been terrible with introductions but here it goes. I'm a 25 year old 6'5 rider who finally found something I fit on! In all honesty I was looking at the vtx line but didn't quite like the angle and fit then was steered toward a 2010 honda fury and as soon as I got on I knew it was right. Bought it yesterday and will be picking it up hopefully by the middle of next week. If there are any locals that wouldn't mind a new guy with them it would be nice to have people to ride with. It's a pleasure to meet all of you and I can't wait for my first season in the spring!

#6 ·
Welcome Decoy.
Enjoy the bike and forum.

#7 ·
Welcome to the forum Decoy! With you being from northern New Jersey and me from northern Michigan I wonder if we both stood on our back porches and waved if we could see each other ?, Ride Safe.

#13 ·
welcome from NYC

I'm in NYC , most of my rides consist of charity runs , so your more than welcome to come along .
theres a few members here who are close to the NYC area , but I have only seen one fury this year . one member suggested we all meet and do a ride , maybe in the spring

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.