Honda Fury Forums: banner

I bought a Fury and now I can't walk

4K views 36 replies 18 participants last post by  Rope 
#1 ·
Hi All, I bought a Fury a month back. I love the bike and the way it looks . Just one thing I hate is the standard seat. Is there a mod I can do to try and strop it hurting my tail bone. I guess there is more than just me with this issue.

#2 ·
welcome to the mad house :wink: lots have changed their stock seat for c&c some have also had stock seat altered ie gel pads and such >:) try search button on top right of page.

Reactions: James Pope
#6 ·
At least one person has done this: pull seat off, cut plastic out from under foam, put seat back on.
He seemed to really like the result.

Reactions: Kbuskill
#10 ·
If you know where this is, please share. I've spent hours looking for it!

#7 ·
C&C, Mustang, Corbin........any other seat is better than stock. I couldn't ride the stock seat for even 30 miles without excruciating ass pain. I bought a C&C and can ride it all day long. The more I ride it, the more comfortable it gets. .......and it looks better than the stock seat as well.

#8 ·
Welcome James Pope,
Enjoy the bike and forum.

#13 ·
#14 ·
Welcome to the forum! I took my OEM seat and sent it over to Afghanistan and gave it to the Army. They are currently using it it extract information from terrorist, they are making them sit on it for an hour straight. They say it works better than waterboarding :)

Ride safe!

#27 ·
The seat doesn't bother me too much, I'm not as fit as I used to be but not a complete loss. And my lower back is home to a little titanium, which was part of my resistance (justification?) in the past to not get back on a motorcycle. So I'm thrilled. It's the wife that needs a better seat back there!

#35 ·
Alright so I've seen this thread floating around and just took a second to read the title.
Sounds like we're not talking about a bike here...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.