Honda Fury Forums: banner

RIP navy master chief

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  v0lum3 
#1 · (Edited)
#3 ·
Those of us that live here know that San Diego is not the friendliest place to ride. Traffic and bikes will never mix well and we have plenty of both.

I happen to work in Naval surface ship repair and have been on that particular ship numerous times; as well as being a former Marine. This is not just the loss of a brother in arms, or a brother on two wheels. This is a tragedy that could have been anyone of us. Losing just one soul is one to many.

Please all, keep your eyes open and the rubber side down.

#6 ·
Those of us that live here know that San Diego is not the friendliest place to ride.
I sold my shadow after 6 months of riding it there when I had 3 extremely close calls on the freeway in one day (one bumping my mirror)

Bought a challenger and waited until I moved back to Ohio to buy another bike. San Diego is a death trap.

Everywhere's getting more and more dangerous with self-centered jerkwads texting and driving these days. The roads are not the same place they were before cell phones were everywhere.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.