The Mornin Thread - Page 1951 - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum
 10048Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #19501 of 19620 (permalink) Old 04-17-2019, 02:09 PM

Garage
Good afternoon everyone! Got a ride in last night, but not before the wife backed into the son's car. Thankfully it was in the middle of the door and didn't seem to crease anywhere, so he's fixing to learn how to pop dents and maybe do a little body work. Poor kid has had it rough with vehicles, spun out on ice and hit a bridge wall-totaled, car pulled out in front and hit head on-totaled, and now this one which he hasn't even made a payment yet. Thinking he should get a dumptruck for his next vehicle. Stay safe out there.
BakoFury and WI_Hedgehog like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19502 of 19620 (permalink) Old 04-17-2019, 03:53 PM

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to BakoFury
Just glad he's OK, sounds like a tough kid!
JLTFury likes this.

Insert clever phrase here that will garner respect and love.

Fury Nation Map
post #19503 of 19620 (permalink) Old 04-18-2019, 10:49 AM

Garage
Thumbs up

Good morning all. Dents can be fixed quickly but bodies take a little longer. This is from experience. . In the last 2 years i have been down hard 4 times and none my fault. I am redoing the frame now and hope to be back on her this summer. Riding the 1100 till then. Yall have a great day and let's pray for Ken, Binki, Max's Wife and Hillzz's Wife. Since we haven't heard from Binki yall help me with a little extra for him.

Salty Hog was here on his Springer Fury and still here.
post #19504 of 19620 (permalink) Old 04-18-2019, 12:01 PM

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to BakoFury
Good morning all! Looks like we all get Good Friday off, didn't know that, so that's a nice surprise. Also found out the wife is coming home early tomorrow, so even better. I'm picking up some squid from the Asian market to surprise her with one of her favorites, a spicy squid and noodle creation. Turns out AT&T are bringing in a component rack for their latest equipment upgrade, I didn't have to do anything but clean all my crap out from behind the racks so they can get in there.

Keep safe out there, have a good holiday weekend if you celebrate it, see you all on Tuesday!
WI_Hedgehog likes this.

Insert clever phrase here that will garner respect and love.

Fury Nation Map
post #19505 of 19620 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 08:45 AM

Garage
Good morning and Happy Friday ! Rainy day in Maine. Off to Connecticut this weekend to spend time with the outlaws. Ah well, it must be done. Supposed to be wet weather all weekend anyway. Ordered new drag link kit for the Jeep so will be spending next weekend underneath it getting rid of a front end wobble (emerging "death wobble").

Enjoy the day everyone ! Pray. Be kind. Be safe.
'
WI_Hedgehog likes this.

2010 FURY... Rear spring mod (thanx to Bill !) and Guhl-flashed (Jan 2018), Black (the fastest color), Spiegler brake line, 2" fork extension, Cannella kickstand, Low&Mean scoop, LED lights, modified stock airbox, C&C Sport Tour seat, EarthX ETX36C Battery
post #19506 of 19620 (permalink) Old 04-19-2019, 09:58 AM

Garage
Good morning all. Thunder showers here today so I think it is an inside day. May take Mama to a movie. Parts came for the trolling motor so I guess I can put that together too. Yall get a ride in and help me pray for Ken, Binki, Max's Wife and Hjllzz's Wife.
Kbuskill and WI_Hedgehog like this.

post #19507 of 19620 (permalink) Old 04-20-2019, 11:03 AM

Garage
Good morning all. After a terrible round of storms yesterday everything here is great today. Sunshine is nice for a change. Prayers out for all that were hurt in that mess. Think i'll do a lot of nothing today. Mama wants me to retire from all the heavy work. I think she may be right. I could just do motorcycles and she would be happy. I would too, so I may go that way. Yall have a great day and let's pray for Ken, Binki, Max's Wife and Hillzz's Wife.
Kbuskill likes this.

post #19508 of 19620 (permalink) Old 04-20-2019, 03:05 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by 460brevill View Post
Good morning all. After a terrible round of storms yesterday everything here is great today. Sunshine is nice for a change. Prayers out for all that were hurt in that mess. Think i'll do a lot of nothing today. Mama wants me to retire from all the heavy work. I think she may be right. I could just do motorcycles and she would be happy. I would too, so I may go that way. Yall have a great day and let's pray for Ken, Binki, Max's Wife and Hillzz's Wife.
Once you get your back problems sorted, I don't think that will be your choice, well if you want to maintain a healthy back and not undergo more invasive spinal procedures.
460brevill and WI_Hedgehog like this.

Ride it like you stole it!
post #19509 of 19620 (permalink) Old 04-21-2019, 09:42 AM

Garage
Good morning All. Happy Easter to all who celebrate and have a great day to all. My son is here for breakfast, Homemade venison sausage, Homemade Pancakes and KenD Eggs. It dosen't get any better than that. Yall help me pray for Ken, Binki, Max's Wife and Hillzz's Wife.
Kbuskill likes this.

post #19510 of 19620 (permalink) Old 04-21-2019, 11:32 AM

Garage
Good morning! It's Easter! I did a 160 mile ride to my relative's home, celebrating, then riding back. What a beautiful weekend for riding! (Here in Iowa at least )
BakoFury likes this.

I'd rather be a rider for a minute than a spectator for a lifetime.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode