Alright, so for the 2nd time today i took of my exhaust and redid the brake side. I found 2 things incorrect or needing adjusting. 1st the main tension spring was in the second hole (Which is shows as in 2nd hole in later pictures in the directions) so i moved it to the first hole by the clevis pin thing.
2nd I twisted the clip for the master cylinder futher in (shortening it).
All of which has returned some use of my rear brake but not near where it should be. Its better than 0%. If 30% of your total stopping power is stock i may have 5-8% now. And there is no further adjustment i can make the master cylinder to get more.
MrWagner - 2016 Honda Fury - Matte Grey (No ABS)
| Cobra Swept Exhaust | Daymaker Headlight | Cannella Risers | Refined Cycle Extended Controls |