Still Slow & No Pictures Showing Up - Page 3 - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum
 193Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 141 (permalink) Old 09-10-2018, 12:30 PM

Did ya get your bike out???

No, no you didn't. Ya sat around stuffing yourself like goats do, not that I blame you (I did the same). Three burgers??? That is excessive...should have plugged that tire and gone for a drive....

Glad you "enjoyed" the weekend.

-Sir Ironass
(Fury Nation map)(msg BakoFury your zipcode for add)
(Ginz Choppers - excellent service & prices)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 141 (permalink) Old 09-10-2018, 01:43 PM
Administrator

Thanks,

I have escalated the info to the techs.
I don't have the ability to get this fixed on my end.
Hence, we escalate it to the tech team that gets these type of issues resolved.
They're currently going through issues by sequence.
Once they have a chance to look into this, we'll give you a heads up

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Ed

If you need Admin assistance, please post here:
https://www.furyforums.com/forum/fury...help-feedback/
post #23 of 141 (permalink) Old 09-10-2018, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WI_Hedgehog View Post
Did ya get your bike out???

No, no you didn't. Ya sat around stuffing yourself like goats do, not that I blame you (I did the same). Three burgers??? That is excessive...should have plugged that tire and gone for a drive....

Glad you "enjoyed" the weekend.
Yeah right, should've rode the bike in the fucking rain, you dickhead. Oh man, I'm glad you antagonize me so I feel I have to right to give you shit.

Do you like 7UP?
WI_Hedgehog likes this.

https://www.furyforums.com/forum/members/116x150x1398-steveo-albums387-crap-picture46321t-untitled.png.pagespeed.ic.7USV2JNVIZ.jpg

post #24 of 141 (permalink) Old 09-10-2018, 02:54 PM

Your whole weekend was drizzle? Should have taken the Fury out, it would rinse that dust and bird poop off! (The Fury would be cleaner too!)

I like either a good root beer or ginger cola. Both go great with spaghetti.

-Sir Ironass
post #25 of 141 (permalink) Old 09-10-2018, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Your whole weekend was drizzle? Should have taken the Fury out, it would rinse that dust and bird poop off! (The Fury would be cleaner too!)

I like either a good root beer or ginger cola. Both go great with spaghetti.
Don't you worry about what my weather was like, you shit face. I'll be glad when I sell this bike so you'll fuck off about it. I'm sure I've told you that I'm selling it, have I not?

I don't mind a root beer once in a while and you're right, not just any root beer, but a good one. I can't remember what my favorite root beer is it's been so long. I remember we had this Chinese place in town that sold root beer and my friend ordered one. Every time the Asian waiter came around he'd ask my buddy, "You like nother beer?", and he just went along with it and said, "Yeah, I'll have another beer." Not a real funny story, but one that has stuck with me for whatever reason.

https://www.furyforums.com/forum/members/116x150x1398-steveo-albums387-crap-picture46321t-untitled.png.pagespeed.ic.7USV2JNVIZ.jpg
post #26 of 141 (permalink) Old 09-10-2018, 07:00 PM

Yup, you've been selling it for a while now, just never did anything to start the process. Maybe you'll give it to your son, you said....

You should try some ginger soda, might improve your outlook. That and ride your bike...

-Sir Ironass
post #27 of 141 (permalink) Old 09-10-2018, 07:52 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
Don't you worry about what my weather was like, you shit face. I'll be glad when I sell this bike so you'll fuck off about it. I'm sure I've told you that I'm selling it, have I not?

I don't mind a root beer once in a while and you're right, not just any root beer, but a good one. I can't remember what my favorite root beer is it's been so long. I remember we had this Chinese place in town that sold root beer and my friend ordered one. Every time the Asian waiter came around he'd ask my buddy, "You like nother beer?", and he just went along with it and said, "Yeah, I'll have another beer." Not a real funny story, but one that has stuck with me for whatever reason.
Beer without the root.... YAY!
Goat likes this.

Ride it like you stole it!
post #28 of 141 (permalink) Old 09-11-2018, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Yup, you've been selling it for a while now, just never did anything to start the process. Maybe you'll give it to your son, you said....

You should try some ginger soda, might improve your outlook. That and ride your bike...

I am a procrastinating bastard, that's for sure. I don't really like that about myself.

Is ginger soda different from ginger ale? I do like ginger ale.

post #29 of 141 (permalink) Old 09-11-2018, 10:27 AM

At some point you'll part with the Fury, realize you're old as dirt, and die. Therefore keep procrastinating, we like having you around. (Or at least I do, can't speak for others...)

It's ginger cola, if you like cola and ginger then they're great together. Not sweet, has a bit of bite. Kind of like root beer with less medicine taste, less sweetness, more bite.

Go fix your bike--you have a good chance of fixing it before the forum professionals get the forum fixed. (Given their track record, you're almost guaranteed a win.)

Goat and Kbuskill like this.

-Sir Ironass
post #30 of 141 (permalink) Old 09-11-2018, 01:57 PM

Garage
Thumbs up

Quote:
At some point you'll part with the Fury, realize you're old as dirt, and die. Therefore keep procrastinating, we like having you around. (Or at least I do, can't speak for others...)

It's ginger cola, if you like cola and ginger then they're great together. Not sweet, has a bit of bite. Kind of like root beer with less medicine taste, less sweetness, more bite.

Go fix your bike--you have a good chance of fixing it before the forum professionals get the forum fixed. (Given their track record, you're almost guaranteed a win.)

What ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ said.
Goat and WI_Hedgehog like this.

Salty Hog was here on his Springer Fury and still here.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode