January 2019 Fury of the Month Submissions - Page 2 - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum
 27Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 10:40 AM
Senior Member
 
WI_Hedgehog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 2,493
Nothing like having a grumpy @Goat as a guest...but whatever, if there's gonna be complaints I might just as well make sure they're well-founded...LOL


My old bike, before the Evil Squirrel incident (have to give @Hillzz a little competition!)


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Floating.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	218610   Click image for larger version

Name:	2018_04-FOTM2.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	2.56 MB
ID:	218612   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180127_143805533_HDR.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	2.53 MB
ID:	218616   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180718_071612.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	2.57 MB
ID:	218618   Click image for larger version

Name:	FOTM_2018-01b-1024px.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	252.6 KB
ID:	218620  


-Sir Ironass
(Fury Nation map)(msg BakoFury your zipcode for add)
(Ginz Choppers - excellent service & prices)

Last edited by WI_Hedgehog; 01-25-2019 at 10:45 AM.
WI_Hedgehog is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #12 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 11:25 AM
Senior Member
 
Goat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Graveyard
Posts: 11,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by WI_Hedgehog View Post
Nothing like having a grumpy @Goat as a guest...but whatever, if there's gonna be complaints I might just as well make sure they're well-founded...LOL
I'm sure I make a better guest than a host. My hosting skills evaporate after about an hour or two, then I want you to leave. You maybe can come back tomorrow, but still can't stay beyond the evaporation point. My guesting skills last at least double that.


If we're traveling around my area, we can spend the day together no problem. There just isn't enough room for visitors on Hermit Hill to stay for very long..........unless we're sitting outside around the fire. You get extended visiting time if you stay out of my house.


.......and damn it, piss over by the fence!


I needed to edit this to expand just a bit further.............. I used to have a an old friend over for drinks a long time ago. He always wanted to sit at my bar which would've been fine, but he would always move something that was sitting on the bar. If I put something somewhere, I damn well want it to remain where I left it. He doesn't come over to my house anymore.


This is why I call Ken, "Jeff". This refers back to when JeffKen came to visit me and he thought it would be funny to move my drinks and coasters around........... That shit ain't funny. That shit ain't fuckin' funny at all...........
Wigoh, Kbuskill, BakoFury and 1 others like this.

https://www.furyforums.com/forum/members/116x150x1398-steveo-albums387-crap-picture46321t-untitled.png.pagespeed.ic.7USV2JNVIZ.jpg

Last edited by Goat; 01-25-2019 at 11:36 AM.
Goat is offline  
post #13 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 12:25 PM
Senior Member
 
Kbuskill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: N. Florida
Posts: 5,802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
I'm sure I make a better guest than a host. My hosting skills evaporate after about an hour or two, then I want you to leave. You maybe can come back tomorrow, but still can't stay beyond the evaporation point. My guesting skills last at least double that.


If we're traveling around my area, we can spend the day together no problem. There just isn't enough room for visitors on Hermit Hill to stay for very long..........unless we're sitting outside around the fire. You get extended visiting time if you stay out of my house.


.......and damn it, piss over by the fence!


I needed to edit this to expand just a bit further.............. I used to have a an old friend over for drinks a long time ago. He always wanted to sit at my bar which would've been fine, but he would always move something that was sitting on the bar. If I put something somewhere, I damn well want it to remain where I left it. He doesn't come over to my house anymore.


This is why I call Ken, "Jeff". This refers back to when JeffKen came to visit me and he thought it would be funny to move my drinks and coasters around........... That shit ain't funny. That shit ain't fuckin' funny at all...........
Actually..... it was funny.... it was even funnier after I figured out how much it bothered you... LMAO!!!!

If you would have just kept your mouth shut I would have thought it didn't bother you and left things alone.
Goat, Wigoh and WI_Hedgehog like this.


(Grandmaster of the Re-Flash Posse)
High Performance ECU Reflash Thread
Kbuskill is online now  
 
post #14 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 12:54 PM
Senior Member
 
Goat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Graveyard
Posts: 11,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbuskill View Post
Actually..... it was funny.... it was even funnier after I figured out how much it bothered you... LMAO!!!!

If you would have just kept your mouth shut I would have thought it didn't bother you and left things alone.
If you would've just kept your hands off my shit, I wouldn't still be planning a trip to Florida to shoot your ass down with my new gun. ......and besides, I was probably a little drunk. You should know better than to fuck around with a drunk. Remember the drunk fucker at the end of the bar who invited me to his place for more funny stories and then later said I couldn't come over?


Look at this cocksucker...........you can see in his eyes that he's planning on being an asshole and fuckin' with my shit when I go take a piss. I invite him in my home, let him shoot my awesome AR, take him to a cool winery with plenty of tits and ass, give him a good cigar, take him to the best hangout in the area and he pulls a fuckin' Jeff. Oh well, at least he made up for it by sending me his shock and spring. Can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can ride it again.


Wigoh, Kbuskill, BakoFury and 1 others like this.

https://www.furyforums.com/forum/members/116x150x1398-steveo-albums387-crap-picture46321t-untitled.png.pagespeed.ic.7USV2JNVIZ.jpg

Last edited by Goat; 01-25-2019 at 12:58 PM.
Goat is offline  
post #15 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 02:18 PM
Senior Member
 
Kbuskill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: N. Florida
Posts: 5,802
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
If you would've just kept your hands off my shit, I wouldn't still be planning a trip to Florida to shoot your ass down with my new gun. ......and besides, I was probably a little drunk. You should know better than to fuck around with a drunk. Remember the drunk fucker at the end of the bar who invited me to his place for more funny stories and then later said I couldn't come over?


Look at this cocksucker...........you can see in his eyes that he's planning on being an asshole and fuckin' with my shit when I go take a piss. I invite him in my home, let him shoot my awesome AR, take him to a cool winery with plenty of tits and ass, give him a good cigar, take him to the best hangout in the area and he pulls a fuckin' Jeff. Oh well, at least he made up for it by sending me his shock and spring. Can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can ride it again.


I do indeed remember that old dude... lol

He was hilarious!!!

He must have told you a dozen times to stop by his house anytime and then turned around and said you couldn't because he didn't know you... lol

If I remember correctly he was trying to tell us he was a train conductor or something.

Then there was that other guy that kept telling us about how he had been up in Alaska or somewhere and there were absolutely no women but there was some good looking dogs or something to that effect... lol

Do you remember that guy???
Goat, BakoFury and WI_Hedgehog like this.


(Grandmaster of the Re-Flash Posse)
High Performance ECU Reflash Thread
Kbuskill is online now  
post #16 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 02:24 PM
Senior Member
 
Goat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Graveyard
Posts: 11,917
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kbuskill View Post
I do indeed remember that old dude... lol

He was hilarious!!!

He must have told you a dozen times to stop by his house anytime and then turned around and said you couldn't because he didn't know you... lol

If I remember correctly he was trying to tell us he was a train conductor or something.

Then there was that other guy that kept telling us about how he had been up in Alaska or somewhere and there were absolutely no women but there was some good looking dogs or something to that effect... lol

Do you remember that guy???
I thought he said he was an engineer, but I'm not sure. Doesn't matter. Someone like that can't be believed and probably talks all kinds of untrue bullshit.


I do recall some dog raping weirdo talking about no women in Alaska............. Man, you picked a hell of a time to come to Kansas.
Kbuskill and BakoFury like this.

https://www.furyforums.com/forum/members/116x150x1398-steveo-albums387-crap-picture46321t-untitled.png.pagespeed.ic.7USV2JNVIZ.jpg
Goat is offline  
post #17 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-25-2019, 11:12 PM
Super Moderator
 
Dave Maher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 4,462
Send a message via AIM to Dave Maher
Bumpity Bump!

Life is good!

June 2010 FOTM
Nov 2015 FOTM
Dave Maher is offline  
post #18 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-28-2019, 10:48 AM
Junior Member
 
Jimmy jam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 1
Hey bro where did u get those grip covers?
Jimmy jam is offline  
post #19 of 19 (permalink) Old 04-28-2019, 12:53 PM
Senior Member
 
460brevill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Farmville Va.
Posts: 13,274
Garage
Those grips are all over E-bay Jimmy jam.


Salty Hog was here on his Springer Fury and still here.
460brevill is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome