I have noticed a few new members around this forum (and some old still) having troubles with posting pictures. I figured, a picture is worth a thousand words sometimes, so I am doing a Quick reference/picture guide on how to post pictures for everybody. Let me know how this works out for you, especially if you did not already know how to post pictures. Hope this works! (refer to post #21 https://www.furyforums.com/forum/63241-post21.html
if these instructions somehow confuse you)
1. First go to the picture that you want to post in the thread, it will be found somewhere on the internet (if posting from computer, refer to steps 5 & 7 below), THEN refer to picture below for posting your new picture (this will be for Internet Explorer):
2. After that picture step, follow the next step:
3. This method will be for the Firefox browser:
4. After you have copied the selected picture, go back to the forum post and paste in the .JPG that you want posted:
5. These are the two selections that you have, the one on the top is for posting that picture from the internet that you want in your post, the selection on the bottom is for posting a picture from your computer.
6. for posting from the internet, the top button will be the correct one, follow the picture below after that:
7. This is for posting from your computer:
8. This is the error message that you sometimes get:
There you have it, hopefully you can post a picture up on the forums, to help everybody out with what you are trying to convey or in general, expand your knowledge a little bit. Enjoy!