Ken's Air Ride and STG Black Outs - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum
 40Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-13-2019, 08:21 PM Thread Starter

Ken's Air Ride and STG Black Outs

Hi Everyone,

I do apologize I have not been around. Heck, I barely even ride my Fury anymore.
I have been procrastinating about selling the set that I got from Ken last Spring. After long time debating, I realized, it'd be best to just sell it instead.
So, Ken's awesome Air Ride set is in the same exact condition I received them, unused since they were parted from his bike.
If I am not mistaken I paid $750 plus shipping or including shipping (I am suffering from CRS).
Either way, I am selling them $750 incl. shipping to anywhere in the Continental US.

Second item is STG Black Outs (comes with removable baffles). Paid $535, used about a year (~1500 miles). Still in great condition.
Selling for $250 shipped.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or desire to buy either item, as I should be around a few times a week to check.

Thank you all,
Matt / TurcoLoco
WI_Hedgehog likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-14-2019, 01:20 PM

i PM'd you about the STG pipe
post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 01-18-2019, 10:07 PM Thread Starter

STG pipes have been sold.

Air Ride still available for anyone insterested, please PM me if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Matt
WI_Hedgehog likes this.

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 03-20-2019, 02:15 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurcoLoco View Post
Air Ride still available for anyone insterested, please PM me if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Matt
Just a reminder that Air Ride is still for sale; $750 including shipping OBO.

Thank you.
WI_Hedgehog likes this.
post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 04-25-2019, 01:45 AM Thread Starter

:bump:

Still got the air ride if anyone else is interested, please send a PM with an offer!
I will also include Ken's written instructions which he really dumbed down (for me).

WI_Hedgehog likes this.

Last edited by TurcoLoco; 04-25-2019 at 01:48 AM.
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-08-2019, 12:11 AM Thread Starter

Since I am pretty certain I will not have time from working on the project bike to actually mess with installing the Air Ride, I am definitely more flexible on the price.
I am also trying to clear up room in the garage where space is already very limited.

If I am going to give this kit away cheap, I much rather give it to a fellow Fury owner than some local stranger who buys it off of CL.
So, if anyone is interested, please do PM me with your offer!
WI_Hedgehog likes this.
post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-08-2019, 09:13 AM

I wish I could buy it from you, but I'm sure you'd not like what I could afford to pay even if you are willing to give it up for cheap. I wouldn't want to insult you with my offer.
BakoFury and WI_Hedgehog like this.

https://www.furyforums.com/forum/members/116x150x1398-steveo-albums387-crap-picture46321t-untitled.png.pagespeed.ic.7USV2JNVIZ.jpg
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-08-2019, 05:20 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
I wish I could buy it from you, but I'm sure you'd not like what I could afford to pay even if you are willing to give it up for cheap. I wouldn't want to insult you with my offer.
No, Goat, you would not insult me, even if you did make fun of my Fury like the jealous Harley guys I hang out with!

I didn't want to disclose it but I knew I might not even install the air ride but Ken needed the sell it and I really like him so I wanted to help him out. I would even ship it back to him for half the money if I knew he got another Fury and started riding again. It is hardly ever about money when it comes to members of a community/group I am a member of.

Ken, along with a few others here had helped me many times, sold me stuff or worked on my mods for the cost of mere shipping.
Ken still comes here and helps out even though he is no longer riding, how cool is that?

Anyhow, make an offer, what is the worst I could say?

Kbuskill, BakoFury and WI_Hedgehog like this.

Last edited by TurcoLoco; Yesterday at 03:33 AM. Reason: Correcting typos
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-08-2019, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurcoLoco View Post
Ken, along with a few others here had helped me many times, sold me stuff or worked on my mods for the cost of mere shipping.

Ken still comes here any helps out even though he is no longer riding, how cool is that?
Yup, Ken helped me understand the air ride system and a bunch of other stuff--he's a great guy.

Having been part of Marilyn this air-ride system is a part of history. Ken is actually known outside of our Fury circle: I was at a party a few weeks back and brought up his name in context of the work he'd done and a Harley gal knew exactly whom I was speaking of. Ken isn't from around these parts, that's how well he's known, although he's so humble you'd never know it by speaking with him.
Kbuskill, BakoFury and TurcoLoco like this.

-Sir Ironass
(Fury Nation map)(msg BakoFury your zipcode for add)
(Ginz Choppers - excellent service & prices)
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 05-08-2019, 09:23 PM

Awweeee shucks.... you guys are gonna make me

I just try to help out where I can. I'm nothing special just a normal guy whom God has blessed more than I deserve.

I am proud to be a part of this forum and the brotherhood and fellowship that goes along with it. This is truly a one of a kind community with a vast wealth of knowledge.

I hope to one day have another Fury if I am able to get back in the saddle, only time will tell.

I hope to be able to contribute more now that I have my new phone, which once again makes the forum bearable for me. Evidently the @Administrator s could never get the tech guys to figure out that it was an issue with the older android firmware.

Anyway, thank you to all of you guys who speak so highly of me, it is truly appreciated.

(Grandmaster of the Re-Flash Posse)
High Performance ECU Reflash Thread
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode