Honda Fury Forums: banner

New here...

937 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  460brevill 
#1 ·
I have been on the forum for a few days and thought I would stop in here to say hello :)

Surprisingly, I do not have a Fury, LOL!!
I went to buy one, but wound up with a Stateline instead.
If I could, I would have went home with one of each model, but since that was a "no-go', I got the best deal on the bike I picked up. 4,400 miles on it, Cobra pipes, leather saddle bags, high Cobra back rest and $4,400 with a full tank of fuel and I rode it home from a neighboring state.

So, WHY am I on a "Fury" forum?
Because the bikes are very similar with the same engine and Fury searches pull up more than Stateline searches, LOL!

A "sub-forum" for the Stateline, Interstate and Sabre would fit in, but I am just here, but it would be nice to have it all rolled into one.

Anyhow- HELLO Everyone!!!

#3 · (Edited)
Welcome from Bora Bora (just South of Hawaii), where every flight is a direct flight (at least from the mainland). And everyone is temporary...

There is absolutely nothing to do here, which is great if you like doing absolutely nothing.

@Administrator might help on sub-forums for the Stateline, Interstate and Sabre, not sure, but it would be nice to have those under the same umbrella.

You can do the Holy Grail upgrade, along with most other things, so you'll have a sweet ride. I think the

A few [funny] comments about the Stateline:

Bill: Ah, the Stateline. It's like the Fury's plain sister.
Ted: Well, more like the Fury's ugly cousin....

That bike could be a good bagger with the right handbag.

I think the Stateline has alot of potential...
...I wonder if the Fury's rear fender would fit the Stateline?
...Actually I wonder that about all the parts....

Honda got one thing right on the Stateline, it has a black kickstand.

(all in good fun!)

Attachments

#4 ·
Welcome! The Stateline is cool. It happened for me the other way around. Went into a Honda dealer to check out the Stateline. Saw my first Fury while there and fell in love... later (much) came across a great deal on a used Fury and the rest is history !! Enjoy! :winetime:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.