Thank you everyone so far!
1. Still have not found chrome cover's, in talks with a few salvage yards to keep an eye out for fury's that come in
2. After spending quite a bit of time I've decided to keep the stock bars but go with a Cannela Riser (3") thanks to
3. Looking into a 250 or 260 rear, still doing out some pricing but found a few places that would do at least the fab work for around 500 if i supply the swing arm, which i found one used for 50$
4. Decided on RefinedCycles for my controls, thanks for the suggestion
5. Got my swing arm bag from AliExpress for 20$ (80-100 on amazon/ebay). And got the bracket.
6. I'm not going to go with a bigger rake, my city has very small turns at low speeds and would rather avoid the extra headache of trying to turn a monster :3
7. I did get a chrome cobra exhaust, and put it on myself! I couldn't get to 1 bolt though, so i took it to a HD dealership near me, the guys tightened it down and checked for leaks for free just for a chance to ride it, i was bent-over laughing. Didnt expect the response! Also goodness me this REALLY changes the bike, i'd recommend 100%
8. Still not sure about break lights/turn signals. I did buy some rake clip signals (LED strips) from Aliexpress for 3$ (60+ on ebay/amazon) but have not got them in. I also got a daymaker headlight on Aliexpress for 17$ (60-80 on ebay/amazon)
I do have a few additional questions that i wasnt able to find much on the forums (Or what is there is from 2011, and outdated)
1. Is there any other good options for C&C seats?
2. Patches/Clothing branded Fury Nation? (I know a lot of members used to do them but looks like non are around anymore)
3. Selling old stock parts, should i keep them? Are they worth much (for the hassle)?
4. Air intake/Performance chip, i see a lot of stuff from cobra among other brands. Is there a 'sweet spot' price to performance? I've also seen a lot of talks about some saying you need them some saying you dont (In regards to after-market pipes)
Do these come up for purchase anywhere often? I really dig the lines, but after 3 or 4 days of searching i'm finding none available.
Again thanks for everyone who responded! Once i get a bit more done on the bike i'll post some pictures. I've been riding furiously since i got it April 30th. Already put almost 350 miles on it.