New Member, New Fury, New to Riding! - Page 3 - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum
 48Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-06-2019, 06:22 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWagner View Post
5. https://www.slk-customs.com/product-...pan-chin-scoop Do these come up for purchase anywhere often? I really dig the lines, but after 3 or 4 days of searching i'm finding none available.

Again thanks for everyone who responded! Once i get a bit more done on the bike i'll post some pictures. I've been riding furiously since i got it April 30th. Already put almost 350 miles on it.
Welcome to the forum!

I believe Nate (SLK) is just finishing up the prototype on the chin scoops. His FB page says "coming end of May".

Creighton

2015 w/o ABS; Guhl Reflash; STG 2-1 Big gun; El'cheapo Air Intake w/ accutronix mount; LED headlamp; KrashDH Fender relocators; accutronix license plate side-mount, integrated taillight & Flasher Mirrors (no more lillipops); de-Badge/Reflector/Stickered.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-06-2019, 09:56 PM

Gin is a dealer and can custom order and ship for less than C&C will send you one direct. Let him know you're from Fury Forums and it'll be worth your effort.

4. In my case the Holy Grail worked best on regular pump fuel from a top-tier seller. I thought it should work best on Super-Premium, but was disproven by my own testing. Other members had stated this would be the case, but not tested their statements, so somebody had to. There's more info in the 50 MPG thread.

-Sir Ironass
(Fury Nation map)(msg BakoFury your zipcode for add)
(Ginz Choppers - excellent service & prices)
post #23 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-13-2019, 10:47 PM

Funny I just replied to another new member who wrote "hi" then saw this thread with a giant wish list.
Cracks me up how each person/thread can be so different.

Anyhow, I digress. Welcome to the forums and Fury brotherhood!
Oh, enjoy the new ride!

PS. If you do get your ECU flashed by Ghul Motors then your Fury will become a beast. If you are a nervous rookie rider then you might wanna hold off on that.
Kbuskill and WI_Hedgehog like this.

post #24 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 07:13 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurcoLoco View Post
Funny I just replied to another new member who wrote "hi" then saw this thread with a giant wish list.
Cracks me up how each person/thread can be so different.

Anyhow, I digress. Welcome to the forums and Fury brotherhood!
Oh, enjoy the new ride!

PS. If you do get your ECU flashed by Ghul Motors then your Fury will become a beast. If you are a nervous rookie rider then you might wanna hold off on that.
I was quite nervous 3 weeks ago before i had ridden. I've now put nearly 950 miles on my bike in less than a month and i have to say while there is plenty of power available in the fury, its quite a forgiving beast. Its ready when you are. Still not sure if i'm going to go with an ECU Reflash or just a Cobra. I understand the Reflash is better, but the only real thing i'm doing it for is to ensure my exhaust/intake are calibrated for.
BakoFury likes this.

MrWagner - 2016 Honda Fury - Matte Grey (No ABS)
| Cobra Swept Exhaust | Daymaker Headlight | Cannella Risers | Refined Cycle Extended Controls |
post #25 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Still not sure if i'm going to go with an ECU Reflash or just a Cobra. I understand the Reflash is better, but the only real thing i'm doing it for is to ensure my exhaust/intake are calibrated for.
Power Commander 5 list price: $420

Cobra Fi2000 PowrPro Black: $520

Cobra Fi2000 PowrPro Tuner: $600

Holy Grail (Don Guhl's tune): $375
TurcoLoco likes this.

-Sir Ironass
(Fury Nation map)(msg BakoFury your zipcode for add)
(Ginz Choppers - excellent service & prices)
post #26 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 10:09 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by WI_Hedgehog View Post
Well this morning a friend of mine just sold me their Fi2000 PowrPro Tuner (black) for 250. In the future, later on down the line, i may sell it and do the ECU flash but not sure yet.
TurcoLoco and WI_Hedgehog like this.

| Cobra Swept Exhaust | Daymaker Headlight | Cannella Risers | Refined Cycle Extended Controls |
post #27 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 04:51 PM

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to BakoFury
Oh damn, I never welcomed you @MrWagner ! So welcome from sunny California!

We have a Fury Nation map we can add you to if you want, check it out from the link under my signature picture (you'll find it under WI_Hedgehog and 835s pictures as well). We are trying to fill it up with members, ride locations/routes, hangouts, etc. Not a big deal if you don't want to, but if you do send me or post your zip code ONLY and we can make it happen.

Welcome again!

Insert clever phrase here that will garner respect and love.

Fury Nation Map
post #28 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 02:10 AM

Quote:
Well this morning a friend of mine just sold me their Fi2000 PowrPro Tuner (black) for 250. In the future, later on down the line, i may sell it and do the ECU flash but not sure yet.
I used a Cobra Fi2000 on my Vulcan 900 Custom and it worked well so that is fine but no FM can hold a candle to aforementioned ECU reflash.
ECU flash tweaks bunch of stuff that no plug-n-play fuel management chip could possibly do.
Besides the power boost, what I personally noticed any enjoy is the changes in rev limits. So much so that it almost made up for the missing 6th that I used to look for prior to the ECU flash.
I also welcomed the Po-Ta-To idling as well. The stock 935 was ridiculous and made the bike idle like a sports bike. I didn't get mine deep fried like some by dropping it below 700RPM.
I had mine set at 725 and it was just perfect (for me).

If you are going to hold on to it (and you should), definitely look into it. Sooner the better.
Ride safe.
Kbuskill likes this.
post #29 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 06:07 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Uploaded pictures of my bike, i didnt want to take pictures until I had removed at least the rear reflectors!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190515_174620.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	1.53 MB
ID:	220950  
Will'sFury and WI_Hedgehog like this.

post #30 of 30 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 06:38 PM

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to BakoFury
Looking good!
WI_Hedgehog likes this.

Insert clever phrase here that will garner respect and love.

Fury Nation Map
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode