Just bought my first bike last night, so i'm very very new and may ask stupid questions! I got a 2016 Honda Fury (Non ABS), Matte Grey color. Fell in love with the fit (I'm 6'4" so it fits me quite well). In searching for some parts items i came across the forum, scouring after a while i figured i'd join up!
Anyway, i'm not sure if this is the specific spot to ask some parts questions, if its not let me know. Never the less I'm having trouble with some items and I need some feedback if its at all possible.
1. Looking for a chrome cover for the black Honda 'triangle' that's behind the engine under the seat on either side, not sure if previous years fit or what it would be called so i can search for it.
2. Is there a good location to find replacement handlebars/gauge that are chrome instead of black?
3. I'm looking to do a 240 or 260 in the back in the future. Is there someone here that does them so i can support a user here instead of out-sourcing to somewhere
4. Looking for forward controls/highway bar suggestions.
5. Swing Arm Bag mount/bag suggestions. I did see where users were having problems getting orders fulfilled from some websites but they were older threads.
6. 8 degree rake, extensions I see a lot of people are interested in these, what would it actually do for a bike other than let you put a bigger tire on it? (More in regards to feel/handling/etc)
7. Cobra Exhaust, I see this more than anything, i like that its out of the way like stock pipes. Is there any better options anyone would recommend? The least expensive I've found are 553$ with shipping
8. I'm really interested in https://tinyurl.com/yy2567p3
on ebay, but i'm not sure how bright it really is, and was looking for some feedback maybe from someone that has one.
Hopefully i'm not asking too much! And i appreciate the time and effort anyone spends to answer and help.