Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Haven't found any but I am in the process of fabbing my own and it will bolt down like the factory one.Once I finish it I will probably sell the factory one I have for about $175.00. I should have it finished by Sunday and I will paint it black to match my bike. Ill post pics when its finished.

·
Premium Member
13,713 Posts
i got one from a 2002 ironhorse slammer.very minor adjustments and looks nice.for some reason my computer want let me post a pic.wish i could.

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haven't found any but I am in the process of fabbing my own and it will bolt down like the factory one.Once I finish it I will probably sell the factory one I have for about $175.00. I should have it finished by Sunday and I will paint it black to match my bike. Ill post pics when its finished.
i got one from a 2002 ironhorse slammer.very minor adjustments and looks nice.for some reason my computer want let me post a pic.wish i could.
I would love to see pics from both of yall of the new sissybars.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Tall sissybar

Hey Centex, have those pix of your new sissybar installed yet. I know we would all love to see it! :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hey Centex, have those pix of your new sissybar installed yet. I know we would all love to see it! :)

After putting it on it didn't look as good as I thought it would maybe because it wasn't chromed or without the pad so i'm going to get a pad made for it. I also have to do some more work on the thing I don't like the angle and will prob end up getting it chromed. With my work schedule and a 7 year old daughter out of school I don't have a lot of time so i'm kinda slow on working on the bike.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts