Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The “Reaper” exhaust system from Fuggin Fabrication is a complete exhaust system for the Fury, Not a slip-on. The “Reaper” exhaust has been extensively tested with our Fuggin EFI Fuel controller to work on the Fury with-out causing motor damage, we have Dyno test results to for show it. The Reaper exhaust system with the Fuggin EFI Fuel Controller is a proven combination for the Honda Fury.
We are an exhaust manufacturer and we know what it takes to design and develop exhaust systems for performance and sound. Motorcycle exhaust systems are the only thing we do.

If you have any questions about our exhaust systems or questions about our Fuggin EFI Fuel Controller, send me an email; [email protected]

·
Registered
147 Posts
I order the reapers from Fuggin last week suppose to ship wed. the 9th haven't got my tracking number yet but very excited to get them. Nice work Fuggin. and thanks for all your help.

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
The “Reaper” exhaust system from Fuggin Fabrication is a complete exhaust system for the Fury, Not a slip-on. The “Reaper” exhaust has been extensively tested with our Fuggin EFI Fuel controller to work on the Fury with-out causing motor damage, we have Dyno test results to for show it. The Reaper exhaust system with the Fuggin EFI Fuel Controller is a proven combination for the Honda Fury.
We are an exhaust manufacturer and we know what it takes to design and develop exhaust systems for performance and sound. Motorcycle exhaust systems are the only thing we do.

If you have any questions about our exhaust systems or questions about our Fuggin EFI Fuel Controller, send me an email; [email protected]
Doug,
When can we expect heat shields for the Mayham's?
T

1 - 3 of 3 Posts