Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I went on a short ride with a few friends, one of them has an 83 harley springer and the other friend rides an 02 Dyna. Before we left town we stopped to get gas, as I went in to pay for the gas the clerk asked me if I was with the Harley guys. I said yes and he replied, " I like Harleys but your bike is definitely the cooler bike in the lot." My fury is stock, nothing extra on it. Made my day. Just thought i would share.

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
It's fun, isn't it. No doubt you will hear that a lot. Most of us do. It never gets old though.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Get used to the attention!:D Every time I park the bike,it has someone around it when I return,looking it over. That being said,It now has a small dent in the gas tank!:mad: Haven't got a clue how it got there? Ron

·
Registered
791 Posts
Yesterday I went on a short ride with a few friends, one of them has an 83 harley springer and the other friend rides an 02 Dyna. Before we left town we stopped to get gas, as I went in to pay for the gas the clerk asked me if I was with the Harley guys. I said yes and he replied, " I like Harleys but your bike is definitely the cooler bike in the lot." My fury is stock, nothing extra on it. Made my day. Just thought i would share.
Yes I get it all the time. My bike always gets the crowd

1 - 4 of 4 Posts