Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 10* rake kit that I am not going to use. Its still wrapped in platic from when i got it. I just dont want the 23" front wheel and the rear wheel that just has to match. Ill let it go for $550. shoot me a message if your interested.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a 10* rake kit that I am not going to use. Its still wrapped in platic from when i got it. I just dont want the 23" front wheel and the rear wheel that just has to match. Ill let it go for $550. shoot me a message if your interested.
Wht is the front and rear wheel u speak of sir?? Does it require changing the wheels on the bike to be able to rake the front end out (apologies I am learnin ... Slowly but surely) I thought I read on here that you could do the rake ok with extenders for the forks without changing the "trail" of the bike (which clearly I need to also read about because its not what I thought it was)

·
Registered
475 Posts
What is in the kit?

·
Registered
409 Posts
pm sent on the trees

·
Registered
818 Posts
Wht is the front and rear wheel u speak of sir?? Does it require changing the wheels on the bike to be able to rake the front end out (apologies I am learnin ... Slowly but surely) I thought I read on here that you could do the rake ok with extenders for the forks without changing the "trail" of the bike (which clearly I need to also read about because its not what I thought it was)
To use 10* trees, you have to do one of the following. 1) cut and wield the neck to rake it out at least another 2*. 2) Swap the front wheel out for a 23" rim.

If you swap the front wheel out, then you may also want to swap the rear wheel out to have them matching.

·
Registered
16 Posts
What does the kit come with?

·
Registered
409 Posts
pm sent again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts