Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOT a long ride. Its like a trip around the block. If you got the time, take that sexy machine and put some miles on it this weekend. I personally am going for another 500 +. I didn't buy it to let it sit in the garage. :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,152 Posts
+1

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
NOT a long ride. Its like a trip around the block. If you got the time, take that sexy machine and put some miles on it this weekend. I personally am going for another 500 +. I didn't buy it to let it sit in the garage. :cool:
Aye, totally hear ya... tis why I have around 17,000 miles on this bad boy already :cool:

Sometimes I make vroom vroom noises like BigMetal though :p

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When your short on time, and can't take her for a true ride. Vroom Vroom noises are a quick fix... LOL

·
Premium Member
13,706 Posts
ok.i guess another ride to the dragontail is in order.

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
Got a 750 mile round trip planned, but it isn't until September. I'll be doin' some ridin' between then and now however. I ride to work every day, which sucks because I don't want to go to work. I just wanna' keep on ridin' in the cool, cool, cool of the mornin'.

·
Registered
405 Posts
100 miles i think i can manage that this weekend no problem. That just leaves the other 46 hours of the weekend studying, sounds like a fair trade dont you guys think so?

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
100 miles i think i can manage that this weekend no problem. That just leaves the other 46 hours of the weekend studying, sounds like a fair trade dont you guys think so?
Well then, do 100 plus and come down here and ride. A couple of us are actually seriously considering going to Grand Lake and going to the

Attachments

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
I have had my Fury for 18 days, it rained 4 of those. I work 70 hours a week, and I still put 1200 miles on it in that time. Yep, I'm enjoying this bike.

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
My daughter just went up to Overland Park to load up a uhaul and bring back down here. I told her to stay away from Steveo's neck of the woods!!!!!!;):)

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
My daughter just went up to Overland Park to load up a uhaul and bring back down here. I told her to stay away from Steveo's neck of the woods!!!!!!;):)
.......and how old is your daughter...???......:rolleyes:

Just kidding, my friend.....simmer down, sir......but you brought it on yourself. LOL

·
Premium Member
3,454 Posts
Got a 750 mile round trip planned, but it isn't until September. I'll be doin' some ridin' between then and now however. I ride to work every day, which sucks because I don't want to go to work. I just wanna' keep on ridin' in the cool, cool, cool of the mornin'.
d'd'd'ditto

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
I have a little over 4k on mine, nowhere near the 17k that RSS has. My excuse is that I can only ride 6-7 months out of the year.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
.......and how old is your daughter...???......:rolleyes
Suspicions confirmed; you're a horny, dirty old man, and, in no small part responsible for this current population boom that we're experiencing! If I was her father, I'd be looking for my shot-gun! LMAO. Rock-on dude, and go get 'em!

Cheers

1 - 20 of 52 Posts