Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As soon as some one gets the chip for the fury. Please email me. Next month is 2 years 21,000 miles later and still can't go over a 100 mph. We need to work as a team and figure some way to get it.

NICK
P.S.
Have a power comander 5
Have a new air intake
Have 1.75 pipes
REV limiter it shuts down at 100 mph in 4th gear or 5th (yes I am hard on it)
As for those of you who want to know why the need for over 100 mph. I don't ask why you wear a dress. I would'nt understand.

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
Then why ask others to get the chip and report, just buy the chip yourself and report to the forum on your findings.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
I always wonder why people want to go over 100 mph, it is a cruiser, not a sport bike. Oh well, to each his own.

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
That's a hell of a statement on your first post .......
Yeah, wait till all the wolves get home from work, haha. I will reserve comment, my post above said enough.

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
As soon as some one gets the chip for the fury. Please email me. Next month is 2 years 21,000 miles later and still can't go over a 100 mph. We need to work as a team and figure some way to get it.

NICK
P.S.
Have a power comander 5
Have a new air intake
Have 1.75 pipes
As for those of you who want to know why the need for over 100 mph. I don't ask why you wear a dress. I would'nt understand.
Hmmmmm.......

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
That's a hell of a statement on your first post .......
yeah that's what I was thinking also, that's why I was a little harsh in my comment, first post and wants someone else to buy it and report to him.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Call sick&Twisted in Mississippi he can tell you. Hell he changed out the fuel injection for a carb and left the dealership burning rubber and went so damn fast I think he broke his speeedometer. If you really want to by pass the rev limiter load it in a plane get about 10,000 feet get on it and roll out the door. guarenteed to go over a hundered and not hurt anything.:p

·
Registered
893 Posts

NICK
P.S.
Have a power comander 5
Have a new air intake
Have 1.75 pipes
OK Grasshopper... I had to have my ECU reflashed to override the rev limiter. I hit 108 on the dyno. Here are the problems from re flashing the ECU... The bike does not want to idle when cold cranked and is a terd on the bottom end even with baffels. I spent weeks and $100s on dyno time and could never solve the 100mph curse with the bike to run effective and reliable.

My solution... load the stock ECU programming back in and then adjusted it with my Dyno Jet to run a safe setting for my air intake and exhaust. Have not had any desire to see if it still goes over 100 mph.

How about let us know when you have found a 'chip' and tested it to not just run over 100mph, but do so with out sacrificing normal functional riding & I'll be one of the first to follow in your footsteps...

Ride safe... or not in your case i guess...

·
Registered
630 Posts
Tell you what, you buy the chip, have it sent to me. Ill try it out and report back to you. Deal?

·
Premium Member
4,751 Posts
lmfao this guy opened a can of whoop ass with this new thread, he should have just did a search and seen that this has been discussed, plus not the best thread and way to type it with it being his first post.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I have a chip that lets a bike go over 100 MPH but it has A DIFFERENT BIKE ATTATCHED TO IT.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Billy I think that peckerhead is talking about you. Hell I don't wear no stinkin dress. I run around naked half the time but no dress:D

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Lmao..... I don't think its me frankly I don't care if he breaks the sound barrier or not !!!
I hope he is not talking about our buddies on here of Scottish decent. If he is he will probably get an ear full and it may be about speed but I don't think a chip will be envolved.:eek:

·
Premium Member
2,505 Posts
Check the post i think it is S&T sneeking around sound's like his line of bull$hit....:cool:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts