Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
I didn't get mine anywhere near as fast as RSS or Rickard but bam finally got it :)
Lol... and thank you for the +1 on my posts... Gratz bro! I am glad you are here as well!

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Congrats Snuffdog, that’s quite a feat. Most get pissed off and leave by now, lol. I agree with Dave, treat yourself to something for your bike. May want to get something for the little lady, may allow you more time on the forum.

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Congrats Snuffdog, all the way from Cleveland, and you still got er done!
I remember your first post's to me during my Introduction like it was yesterday. You and Richard argued about Blue and Red being faster, Richard asked me, Who you gonna believe Mental, Me or that Dog from Cleveland, I said, Don't all Dogs come from Cleveland, its not his Fault! Then you said, I'm not part of that Dog Pound, I was transfered here. Congrats again my Friend!:cool:

·
Super Moderator
4,476 Posts
Does he get some kind of prize, because I never got mine...???....
SteveO, didn't you get your 1000 post in your second week. I agree you should get something. I'll send over that cobra intake you have been waiting for.

·
Registered
12,354 Posts
SteveO, didn't you get your 1000 post in your second week. I agree you should get something. I'll send over that cobra intake you have been waiting for.
Just send me the cash. It's been in at the dealer all week. I'm just waiting on some moolah at the moment. I'll have it on by this weekend if you send me some money.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts