Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
calling all southern fury owners.... sick and twizted inc in is holding its first annnual cruzer and sport bike show in byram ms... oct 17th from 10 till 7 pm... vendor spots stiil open but filling fast .. sponsers are the following ... kroger food,frito lay coca cola, bike mikes cycles, the chrome depo, pin stripe and custom paint by robby grant,the kickstand of jackson,i have a few more in the works will confirm them on monday. all proceeds from raffle and auction and half of vendor fees and show fees go to BLAIR E BATSON.childrens hospital.... to veiw the show there is no cover charge we ask out of the kindness of your heart to donate a new toy no more than 5 dollars per family.... vendors please contact tony mclean at 731-613-5247 the vendor fee is 50.... show registration is 15 per bike and rider. 5 $ extra for passangers ...its for the kids..... AGAIN THIS IS FOR THE KIDS SO IM CALLING ON EVERONE THAT CAN BE INVOLVED TO PLEASE DO SO...lets make this one hell of a show!!!!!!!!!

siwell road in the kroger parking lot byram,ms 10-17-2010 10 to 7 .....:D:D:D

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
will any of u all near this are be able to attend... id like to get as many furys in my main booth as possibel... so please get with me and let me know

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
Dad Gommit!!! I'd definitely be there, but that's the day of my family reunion - which I can't miss since Dad passed away this past December and they are doing something in his honor....

Maybe I can show up near the end of it though.... I'll do my best.

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks wood..... jot down my number from up top that way if u can swing through u can cal me.....

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the chrome depo is a chrome shop here in richland ms i just got turned on to ... they were mainly a sport bike shop but have been branching out to metric and cruzers .... great bunch of folks there and there priceing is awesome...... as for robby he is state know for his award winning paint from minitrukin mag to iron horse mag.... he is a close personal friend that is coming to be on hand doing pin striping for me and im raffeling of a 50 pinstrip job he offered to help raise money...... so far with the vendors i have lined up this is gonna be a amazing show.... missing it would suck cause there will be every kind of vendor for all needs motorcycle

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
the chrome depo is a chrome shop here in richland ms i just got turned on to ... they were mainly a sport bike shop but have been branching out to metric and cruzers .... great bunch of folks there and there priceing is awesome...... as for robby he is state know for his award winning paint from minitrukin mag to iron horse mag.... he is a close personal friend that is coming to be on hand doing pin striping for me and im raffeling of a 50 pinstrip job he offered to help raise money...... so far with the vendors i have lined up this is gonna be a amazing show.... missing it would suck cause there will be every kind of vendor for all needs motorcycle
Thanks, wish it were a different day, but can't help that.....our reunion is near Beaumont, MS....my house is 1 1/2 hrs from Byram, and the reunion will be another 1 1/2 hours farther south. If I can get back in time to change clothes and jump on the bike, earliest I could get there would prob be about 6pm....still I'd like to get up there and meet you and see what you'd still have there.

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok everyone near the central mississippi area tomorrow is the bike show...... Hope u all can come will be giving a trophy to the longest trip to us fury so who ever travels furthest gets a trophy

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
Ok everyone near the central mississippi area tomorrow is the bike show...... Hope u all can come will be giving a trophy to the longest trip to us fury so who ever travels furthest gets a trophy
Hey Sick, how'd it go? Any pics? I didn't get home from the family reunion until 6:15pm yesterday....couldn't make it up there.......

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
How did i just hear about this today?!?!?!

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it turned out ok..... could have been better but the poker run i am doing dec 4th is gonna turn out alot better .....jato...do u live in mississippi? oh and i met a new guy with a fury my competition for airbrushing here robby grant who also is a good friend haha painted a blue fury he did old school style flames in yellow and orange its a bad ass looking bike u guys ...his name is gary he is about 65 miles from jackson.... he said he is having trouble signing up on here but im trying to help him as we speak

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
it turned out ok..... could have been better but the poker run i am doing dec 4th is gonna turn out alot better .....jato...do u live in mississippi? oh and i met a new guy with a fury my competition for airbrushing here robby grant who also is a good friend haha painted a blue fury he did old school style flames in yellow and orange its a bad ass looking bike u guys ...his name is gary he is about 65 miles from jackson.... he said he is having trouble signing up on here but im trying to help him as we speak
Got any info on the one for the 4th?

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
not locked down yet .... but should by end of next week...... 30 dollar entry 100 mile run 50/50 pot blair e batson will get half then half spilt 3 ways 1st 2nd 3rd

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
not locked down yet .... but should by end of next week...... 30 dollar entry 100 mile run 50/50 pot blair e batson will get half then half spilt 3 ways 1st 2nd 3rd
I should be available for that one.....keep me posted on the specifics!!!! :)

Maybe Jato can make it down from North Mississippi......

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thats right memphis. hell he 3 hours away lol....it be awesome to get u me jato and gary all riding on furys in a group.....oh when he was here sunday we noticed he has cobra swept on his and i have my do it my self exhaust ..mine is 2 times loader and deeper and my bike walks his by several bike lengths ..... so my hand built air intake and exhaust and rom rewrite is making huge huge differences in performance

·
Premium Member
5,715 Posts
thats right memphis. hell he 3 hours away lol....it be awesome to get u me jato and gary all riding on furys in a group.....oh when he was here sunday we noticed he has cobra swept on his and i have my do it my self exhaust ..mine is 2 times loader and deeper and my bike walks his by several bike lengths ..... so my hand built air intake and exhaust and rom rewrite is making huge huge differences in performance
You just rewrote the rom?? Didn't get a fuel controller? Your pipes are basically straight pipes, are they not? There are more Fury's around....a blue one in Hattiesburg, a maroon one in Mt. Olive, and a blue one in Magee.....the one in Magee belongs to Rocker22, but haven't seen him on the forum in ages....there was also a guy on the forum from the coast, Ironman, but haven't heard from him in a long time either.....haven't actually met the other Fury owners around here....have seen a couple Furys loaded with traveling bags heading south on 49 though.....must've been passing through.

·
Banned
622 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes just a rewrite .....dont need the fuel process.....all those plug and plays do is tell the com a new way of routing which is the same as rewriting it....imma tell ya though after adjusting tire pressure tucking my knees in and getting my shoulders out of the wind draft the bike has i can set the bike at around 105 and its smooth no wooble no pull no shake but if u get in the path of resistance u get a small wooble ....im looking into the six speed conversion they have for the normale vtx1300 dave says he can make it work and it be better on motor i can cruz bout 85 in 4th and ride like a bagger haha ....it be awesome if u could come up ride it and feel the difference

1 - 17 of 17 Posts