Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
Two Fury rides side by side - Great ridin' with you this mornin' Chris - take care!

Larry
New York
Nice... hmmm, need to do that this next Wed. at the car show... my buddy shows up with his fury every Wed. too...

Why is there an ad for HD at the bottom of this damn screen... lol... damn HD and their mass marketing...

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Larry, how bad do you want to chrome your forks now? The rims look soooooo much better though.
Oh yeah - most definitley! Over the winter there will be a lot of chroming going on. But I hear ya with the forks. I should have done it at the same time.
Take care and Safe Ridin'.

Larry
New York

·
Registered
288 Posts
Two Fury rides side by side - Great ridin' with you this mornin' Chris - take care!

Larry
New York
Hmmm. I get the feeling I know the Chris you mention. If so, here's a picture of our "twins" from a couple months ago. Who chromed your wheels?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bill ....

You are correct. Chris did mention you guys hooked up and he was very pleased. We rode up to Marcus Dairy in Danbury - Sunday mornings are wild out there, about 300 bikes!

The chroming was sent out from a shop in the Bronx - that's all I know ... lol.:eek:

Take care bro!

Larry
New York

1 - 7 of 7 Posts