Honda Fury Forums: banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just reading these over... kind of interesting or weird rides coming up here soon in San Diego, thought that I'd throw them out there though... lol (Second one definitely sounds more ... ummm, fun... ;) ;) ;) )

Wine Ride June 26, 2010 | El Cajon, California Bike Rally

Wine Ride

DATE June 26 - June 27, 2010 CITY / STATE El Cajon, California(CA)
Get a Google Map of the Area. DESCRIPTION 2nd Annual Wine Ride
Enjoy a ride of the Wine County
All are welcome to Ride, and enjoy the Wine!!
For all your Motorcycle Event information check out the Motorcycle Monster.
For more information about this event, Please see below.
EMAIL [email protected] CONTACT Curt PHONE 619-518-4054

Catholic School Girl Run

http://www.motorcyclemonster.com/events/Catholic-School-Girl-Run-2010-07-24-El_Cajon-CA.html

DATE July 24 - July 25, 2010 DIRECTIONS El Cajon H-D
621 El Cajon Blvd
El Cajon, CA
Get a Google Map of the Area. CITY / STATE El Cajon, California(CA) DESCRIPTION Here it is people...the party ride of the year here in So Cal!
Ladies get out your best school girl outfit, guys come and have some fun its the Catholic School Girl Run!
This poker run will take you from El Cajon Harley-Davidson, on a beautiful ride out to Barrett Junction on the private property out back. Beautiful setting, camping for those who dont want to ride home after the party. The Big Belly Blues Band will be there for your entertainment, school girl bike wash, school girl go-go dancers, vendors.
Prizes for Best hand, worst hand, winner of school girl contest, distance rider, largest club in attendance, oldest school girl will be awarded. Ticket prices INCLUDE BREAKFAST AND DINNER!!. $25 per person if paid prior to the event, $35 if paid day of the event. You can pay online at the website www.premierbikerevents.com
AFTER MAY 15!
WEBSITE http://www.premierbikerevents.com EMAIL [email protected] PHONE 619-873-5644 VENDORS Please contact me by phone or email. Vendors are welcome to set up for a donation of $50 cash or merchandise.

ALSO, THIS JUST IN:
http://www.fastdates.com/BIKESHOW.HTM
http://www.sdharleyriders.com/events.html

·
Premium Member
1,185 Posts
Just reading these over... kind of interesting or weird rides coming up here soon in San Diego, thought that I'd throw them out there though... lol (Second one definitely sounds more ... ummm, fun... ;) ;) ;) )

Wine Ride

Catholic School Girl Run

Catholic School Girl Run July 24, 2010 | El Cajon, California Bike Rally

621 El Cajon Blvd
El Cajon, CA
Get a Google Map of the Area. CITY / STATE El Cajon, California(CA) DESCRIPTION Here it is people...the party ride of the year here in So Cal!
Ladies get out your best school girl outfit, guys come and have some fun its the Catholic School Girl Run!
This poker run will take you from El Cajon Harley-Davidson, on a beautiful ride out to Barrett Junction on the private property out back. Beautiful setting, camping for those who dont want to ride home after the party. The Big Belly Blues Band will be there for your entertainment, school girl bike wash, school girl go-go dancers, vendors.
Prizes for Best hand, worst hand, winner of school girl contest, distance rider, largest club in attendance, oldest school girl will be awarded. Ticket prices INCLUDE BREAKFAST AND DINNER!!. $25 per person if paid prior to the event, $35 if paid day of the event. You can pay online at the website www.premierbikerevents.com
AFTER MAY 15!
WEBSITE http://www.premierbikerevents.com EMAIL [email protected] PHONE 619-873-5644 VENDORS Please contact me by phone or email. Vendors are welcome to set up for a donation of $50 cash or merchandise.
I agree on the weird side, Call it the Britney Run, Opps ha ha. Sounds Better than the Catholic thing..IMO

Ah California, someday I will live in LA LA LAnd! More like Malibu, Ride daily surf and chill, grow the DRO!!!!!Kidding on the DRO! Not really, ha ha!

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am thinking I will be there. It is only 8 miles from my house and would love to see that event ;) Weird days though...???

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nevermind... lol, was looking at the June calendar... :eek:

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ahhh... a little "blonde" seeping through I see. :D <no office meant to "blonde's."> However, I can't ever recall meeting a really ditsy brunette, red head or black haired lady. Only blonde's. Odd huh? lol
T
Yes, but very true actually.... MMM, take that back, youtube has a "few" blonde's that prove this wrong, but not many... :rolleyes: Unfortunately I have my father's and my mother's memory. My father has a photographic memory :Dand my mother, well... she forgot where her key's were very frequently... :(

·
Premium Member
820 Posts
Yes, but very true actually.... MMM, take that back, youtube has a "few" blonde's that prove this wrong, but not many... :rolleyes: Unfortunately I have my father's and my mother's memory. My father has a photographic memory :Dand my mother, well... she forgot where her key's were very frequently... :(
R, you will find this rather funny relating to keys... I come home from grocery shopping. Put up the food, I even have all the frozen food in separate bags for easy transfer to freezer. So a few hours later I go to pick up my lovely wife, except I can't find my keys! I tear the house apart and after 90 min. decided I am going to have some ice cream to cool off. I open the freezer and what do I find sitting in the freezer? The bloody keys. I have flooded our bathroom twice because I forgot I started the water in the tub. :D
Anyway thought you might get a kick out of my "blonde" moments. :rolleyes:
T

·
Registered
4 Posts
this sounds like agreat event however i will probably be in arizona by then. there is still a chance that i can come back. but this next month is probably my last.

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
R, you will find this rather funny relating to keys... I come home from grocery shopping. Put up the food, I even have all the frozen food in separate bags for easy transfer to freezer. So a few hours later I go to pick up my lovely wife, except I can't find my keys! I tear the house apart and after 90 min. decided I am going to have some ice cream to cool off. I open the freezer and what do I find sitting in the freezer? The bloody keys. I have flooded our bathroom twice because I forgot I started the water in the tub. :D
Anyway thought you might get a kick out of my "blonde" moments. :rolleyes:
T
Lol, yea... that is rather funny and makes me feel about "--" bigger... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
820 Posts

Wine Ride

Catholic School Girl Run

Catholic School Girl Run July 24, 2010 | El Cajon, California Bike Rally

621 El Cajon Blvd
El Cajon, CA
AFTER MAY 15!
Decent chance I will be able to make the C-girl run. Bike is in finial stage - at pipe fabricators. Have a few other things that need to be done... but should be able to install while at fabricators.
T

·
Premium Member
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Decent chance I will be able to make the C-girl run. Bike is in finial stage - at pipe fabricators. Have a few other things that need to be done... but should be able to install while at fabricators.
T
Sweet... ! Can't wait to see it! Get the bike dirty though, so you can have the girls wash it.. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts