Honda Fury Forums: banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at my dealer today looking for some stuff and talking to parts guy; he says they somehow wound up with 4 cobra swept exhaust sets; one I had ordered and they installed for me (great pipes!!), one is spoken for but not paid for yet, and two are just sitting there. I told him I'd pass the word on the forums in case anyone's looking and hasn't been able to find them yet. If interested contact Zach at Southside Honda of Dayton (Ohio).
Number is 937-294-1577 ext 213.

BTW I get no cut or anything from any of this; just passing along the info fyi. Don't know anything about the cost or shipping charges either, sry. :cool:

·
Registered
829 Posts
Just ordered!

Thanks for the info! I just ordered from them. I ordered from my dealer but they did not get any and they are now on back order. I think he said he had 2 left after I ordered in case anyone else has the same issue I did. 2 days! I can't wait!

·
Registered
886 Posts
what was the price?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glad I could help out fury; you'll love the pipes. They have a great sound even with the baffles in, probably awesome with them out but for me they'd be too loud. Although it looks like they'd be easy to take out if you want to; they're screwed in as best I could tell, and not welded. Although I didn't inspect them closely enough to say for absolutely certain, since I wasn't planning to remove them. My only regret is like a lotta guys I woulda loved 'em in black, but oh well .... :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts